Two

"Heeey!" My I suppose roommate cheered as she sat on her bed "Hi, I'm Ava" I smiled "I'm Isabelle, but call me Isa" She smiled, I nodded as I studied her, I took in her blond almost perfectly straight natural blond hair, her blue eyes and her beautiful figure, I think I'm going to like it here.

I set my baggage on my bed, I looked around the dorm, it was small, but not too small, I had enough room just to study, that's all I need.

"I'm going to go out, wanna come?" She smiled, I shook my head "Oh no, thanks tho, I need to unpack" I nodded "Okay, next time" She smiled and walks off, I shut the door and sat down on my bed, calling my dad, he immediately picks up and I tell him I'm okay and how my flight went by so quickly, I tell him about Isabelle and I describe how my small but cozy dorm is.

When I hang up, I realized it was already 7 p.m, and I haven't eaten since 8 a.m this morning, I got up looking at myself in the small mirror, wearing my pink shirt and my black shorts. I fixed my shirt and walked out, hopefully finding something to eat.

I saw this small bar, I guess something is better than nothing right?

I walked in and immediately smelled the coffee, I wonder if they have something to eat, I looked over, I saw sandwiches, Yes!

I practically ran over and got one with tuna and salad, and I just ate it up, enjoying every minute of it, and every bite, after that I went back to my dorm, Isabelle isn't here yet, guess that gives me time to order a little the room.

I did that and then I got into my pajamas and got into my small bed, I sighed, this is all I ever wanted, I thought right before I drifted right off.

A bang on the door woke me up, I groaned looking at the clock, 7 a.m? I sighed getting up seeing Isabelle already came back, but she was sound asleep, does she not hear the pounding on the door? I rubbed my eyes and opened.

"Wha-" "What the fuck is your problem!?" A tall guy stormed in "Hey!" I yelled at him, he looked back at me, his eyes were full off anger, he stormed to Isabelle and took the sheets off of her, exposing her in her pajamas.

She shoots up "Noah?" She said rubbing her eyes, Noah? Who the hell is Noah?

"Where is it?" He said as he began to research the room "Hey get out!" I stated annoyed, who does he thinks he is? "I don't have whatever you are looking for" She snapped, he then went through my stuff.

I ran over "You have no right" I stated "Shut the fuck up little bitch" He growls, excuse me? Isabelle got up and grabbed him by the shirt he was wearing and dragged him out, once he was out she slammed the door "Fucking prick" She muttered going right back to her bed.

"What was that about?" "Don't worry, it's nothing, he's crazy" she said turning out the light, so this is going to be all my mornings? This Noah guy banging on my door researching my room?

I couldn't help myself to think how handsome he was, his hair was half curly, his eyes were honey brown, from what I could see, he really looked good.

I decided to get my day starting already, since I'm awake already, I got my stuff and walked over to the community showers, I got a quick but nice shower and quickly dressed myself, a white t-shirt with just some plain jeans shorts.

I brushed my curly long brown hair and went right back to my room to leave my stuff, I sighed and I went to the only familiar place on campus for now, the bar I went to yesterday, I hope it's already open.

As soon as I turned the corner when I'm out of the building, I the lights were on, oh god I love this place, I walked in, the coffee once again filled my nose, I went over and asked for a plain black coffee, with a muffin, I sat down with some of the books that I will be using tomorrow, just to be prepared.

I looked up for a second, the Noah guy was also getting some coffee, once he got his order and walked past me, I couldn't help myself.

"What were you looking for in my dorm?" I looked at him, he looked down at me "Who said you could talk to me?" He snorts and walked off, woah, what an asshole.

I wonder what he's even doing here.