Thirty

"Then she went just like 'don't you dare to touch Lucas again" I heard Noah talk in my dorm when I arrived "You shouldn't beat up her friend" I heard Isa try to explain to Noah.

"He isn't even her friend, he's using her" "And you're not?" Isa interrupted him "That's not the point here, you're not getting it" Noah groaned, should I stop the conversation here and just go in?

"Lucas is a good friend to her, just like Alex and me, we're warning her for you" Isa said "She can handle me" Noah said "I'm not sure" Isa continued.

And that's when I walked in, they looked at me "Hey" I smiled a bit at Isa "Sorry for being such a bitch this morning" I apologized to Isa "No worries" She smiled.

"Are you still mad?" Noah smirked, I glared at him "You shouldn't even be talking to me now" I rolled my eyes "Boo" He mocked me "I don't like you beating up people for me" "Come to the party" Noah said.

"Stop beating people up" I crossed my arms "Come" He demanded, I rolled my eyes "Fine" I gave in, I know I always do this, but I guess that sometimes the parties have to be good right? I mean, why do all these people even party if it's like that?

"really?" Isa chuckled, I nodded "You're going, right?" I laughed, she nodded "I am" "Good"

"Hey, I've gotta go, see you at the party!" Isa said walking out, as soon as she closed the door Noah smirked at me.

"What?" I asked him "What?" He said coming closer, I think I know what's happening already "Oh no you're not" I breathed out walking back, he smirked backing me up against the wall.

"I'm not what, Ava?" He whispered, with his soft wet lips against mine, I groaned not being able to tell him no "I know you want me" He mumbled looking into my eyes for the first time in forever.

"Let me make you feel good" He said trailing down my neck "Just like the other day?" I cracked out feeling the tingling down in between my legs "Better" He bit my neck, causing a moan to escape my mouth.

He pulled his arm around my waist laying me down on my bed next to where we were standing.

"What are you-" "Shh" He shushed me lifting my shirt kissing down my belly slowly unbuttoning my jeans, I squeezed my legs close so I could fight the feeling that I was feeling down there where basically his face was.

"Let me taste you" He growled taking my pants down and then my panties slowly, making me regret my plain grandma panty choice "You look so sexy right now you can't even imagine"

I groaned wishing he would eager the feeling already "Don't tease me" I whispered blushing, he smirked "don't tell me what to do" He said as he breathed down on my lady parts, and then his tongue started to move from one side to another, rushing me with the pleasure.

I immediately started moaning wanting more, and he got it, he started doing such wonderful things, changing the rhythm and the way he was going.

When I felt I was about to explode, the familiar feeling of his finger sliding into me overwhelmed me and got me over the edge, moaning out his name.

"Look at me" He breathed against me, I looked him in the eyes while I came back to reality.

He licked his lips backing away from me "Let's get ready to party" He winked getting up, leaving me there half naked still trying to catch my breath, I pulled my panties and jeans back up.

"You liked it?" He said going through his hair, I nodded shyly "Don't be shy now" He mumbled against my lips by now, I tried to kiss him but he pulled back "Let's go" "What? Like this?" I gasped, he nodded.

"We'll be late" He said getting up, I groaned getting up taking another pair of panties and pants so I could go to the bathroom to change.

I guess the top can be the same, I quickly changed once I got in the bathroom and pulled my hair up in a ponytail.

"Done!" I said when I got back to the room "Okay, let's go eat dinner" He said "Oh, okay" I nodded realizing how hungry I was, he took his car keys and walked out, making me follow him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him "To the burger place to eat spaghetti" He mocked, I laughed "Not funny, it's really good" I laughed out "Sure it is" He rolled his eyes getting in the car.

The ride was quiet, just as always, as soon as we got there, they took our order, Noah ordered a burger with cheddar cheese and extra bacon while I ordered my spaghetti.

"So, you want to be a lawyer?" Noah asked me "We're really doing this?" I chuckled looking around "Okay" He nodded "I was kidding, yes" I chuckled "Cool" He smiled a bit, why am I so stupid?

"Sorry, I wasn't serious" I said, he shook his head "No worries" He said.

"Aaayyye" Ethan's voice sounded behind us.

Ugh.