Thirteen

I quickly turned around "Just talking with Lucas" I mumbled, he looked at me and then at Lucas.

"You shouldn't be around here" he snaps "I remind you that I'm walking around because YOU decided to just walk away from me in the café" I snapped back going in his face.

He didn't look into my eyes, he just stood there "Don't be pathetic now" He chuckled "Noah" Lucas said.

I felt my heart break into million pieces, am I pathetic?

"You, shut the fuck up" He fired back at Lucas.

"I just wanted to talk with you, to be friends" I managed to crack out, he looked at me just so emotionless as the last times

"To be friends?" He snorted, I sighed "You know what? Fine, I'm done" I said fixing my shirt.

"What?" He said confused "Screw you" I said, for the first time ever "Screw me" He laughed out.

I glared at him and then I stormed off.

I despise him, I just wanted to be friendly, I don't get why he always have to like, push people away, I wanted to be friends, just friends, right?

I rushed to my next class, I sat down in my seat basically the first, just as always.

The day went on and on, and I was so glad that the day was finally over.

So when I got to my dorm, I called my dad, just to talk to him, I really do miss him, he told me about the typical town talk, about our neighbors fight, etc.

I was really glad that I was able to talk to my dad, to feel a bit of home here.

When I hung up, Isabelle came in "I want to talk to you" she said, I groaned.

"What? I already said that I won't talk to Noah, and I won't, he doesn't want to anyway" I said.

"No, it's not that, it's about Noah tho" she said sitting down on her bed.

"If you tell anybody, he'll kill me, so please don't" she laughed, I nodded carefully, afraid to know what she is going to say.

"Noah is kind of my family" she said biting her lip "what?" I asked shocked, I felt my jaw on the ground.

"Yeah... my dad is professor Smith" she bit her lip, I remembered Noah saying to him to not flatter himself just because he came to class.

"But he's my half brother, sort of, let's just leave it that he had problems with his parents so my dad adopted him, I dont really know more either" she nodded.

"Why are you telling me?" I asked confused.

"A couple of days ago he was here, he was asking all these weird questions and your name came up a couple of times, it was weird, he NEVER comes to talk to me, he doesn't talk to anybody, but he really seemed to need it, but I'm just saying this so you can understand kind of his behavior" she nodded.

"That doesn't give him a good reason to be such an asshole, because that's what he is, an asshole" I said crossing my arms, she laughed.

"I know he is, I'm his half sister and I'm not proud of it, nobody knows this, so I hope you won't tell anyone, please" she begged

"I wont"

* * * * * *

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! But today you are getting two updates so yay!

I hope you liked it, and if you did, comment or/and vote, it's always nice to know someone likes your work.

Thanksss:)