Ninety

Noah's P.O.V

"She was really worried" Rick said as I was sitting on the couch "I know" I muttered looking down at her fast asleep.

"I still dont get why in the world you would go and party" He shook his head "Rick that's all I've ever known what to do, okay? Something goes well? Party, something goes bad? Party" I muttered "And drugs, and alcohol" He said clearly disappointed.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" I said quietly "It certainly isnt, you know we are leaving in a week, right?" He said making me nod.

"Are you still sure?" Rick asked, I nodded again.

"Noah, talk" He said "I am ready, I am ready to leave the love of my life behind and it destroys me to know that she is going to be devastated" I said stroking her soft cheek.

"You can always stay Noah" Rick assured me "I owe you this, okay?" I looked up at him.

"I'm just too selfish and I want it all, I want you and her" I breathed out "You can't have both of us, unfortunately" He mumbled.

"I know" I faked a smile.

"Why can't I die already? Like that you dont have to be apart from her, I know what she does to you" He muttered "Dont ever say that again, okay? You have to live a couple of years more, at least" I snapped.

"It's gotten worse, you know" He said dryly "What do you mean?" "I've been forgetting things, I almost burnt the house down yesterday because I didnt remember I had something on the stove" He sighed.

"That can happen to anyone" I nodded  "Noah, you didnt accept yet that I'm sick, I am dying" He said, I looked down back at Ava.

At the girl who fixed my heart even though I didnt think I had one, at the girl who puts my necessities before her, the most selfless human being on earth, and the sincerest.

She wouldn't hurt a fly even if she wanted too, with her nun clothes that still didnt change and that are never going to change, her wavy hair that usually is messy, her green eyes full of wonder, hope and mostly love, they were always filled with love.

"You will be okay" Rick's voice sounded, I looked up "When I pass, go back to her" He said quietly.

"Don't you think that's a little selfish?" I muttered "What do you mean? You're not going to break up with her, right?" He said worriedly.

When I didn't answer he called out again "Noah" He said sternly "I'm not" I muttered looking back up to him.

He nodded "Good, because I don't think she could manage it without you, nor you without her" He chuckled.

"She is stronger than you all think" I whispered with my fingers in her hair making her stir.

Ava's P.O.V

"Sorry, I didnt mean to wake you" Noah said softly, I shook my head "That's okay" I whispered sitting up stretching my arms and legs "Hey" I smiled at Rick.

He said hey back and walked into the kitchen "Did he scold you?" I asked him worriedly, making him chuckle.

"A little, nothing I couldn't handle" He winked making me giggle.

"I really missed you" He said "I missed you too" I stood up "Hey, let's go do something fun today" He smiled and got up, I nodded and took his hand.

"What are we going to do?" "Surprise" He grinned making me groan immediately.

"Fine" I chuckled "It has to be close because, well, I wrecked my car" He awkwardly said scratching the back of his neck, I chuckled.

"That's fine" I nodded, he took my hand and walked out yelling a goodbye at Rick.

We walked like ten minutes playing around basically till we got to a simple cute park.

"Oh God" I giggled as we raced to the swings.

"Nooo! I want that one!" I pouted "Take that one" He chuckled "You know I don't like orange, I want the red one" I whined.

He laughed and got up getting on the orange one while I sat on the red.

"We've never been here together have we?" Noah said starting conversation "Nope" I chuckled "You like it? It's just a simple park but I thought that always being in that house-" "It's perfect" I breathed out staring at him taking in all his features.

His honey eyes, his thick eyebrows, his furrowed eyebrows, his little freckles on his face that you have to look good at to notice them, his small smile that he had playing on his lips.

"Avalynn Bennett, you are staring" He laughed, I smiled "You are just beautiful" I said making him roll his eyes.

"Way to ruin my masculinity" He said making me laugh "You are very masculine" I said playfully "I am, right girl?" He said with a high pitched voice making me laugh even harder.

"Oh my Gosh do you know how beautiful that tree is? I mean look at all the colors" He said still with the high pitched sound.

"We don't sound like that!" I laughed "There is some that do, trust me, I've heard girls talk before" He rolled his eyes.

I cleared my throat "Yea..." I said awkwardly, he slapped his forehead "Shit, sorry baby" He said softly "It's okay, it was before me I just.. nevermind let's take another walk, okay? I liked how this was going" I smiled.

He got up and walked to me, sitting in front of me on his knees, he took my head in his huge hands cupping it in and crashed his lips against mine.