Three

I got out of my bed as soon as my alarm clock went off the next day, reminding me of my first day of classes. I quickly got dressed and all ready for the day.

I rushed out, I'm still on time, perfect. I have like a 10 minute walk to my first class.

I got there soon enough, it was open already, I got in the class, I was the first to get in, as I'm used to, I walked a little up, sitting in the second row, and then the class started slowly to fill up.

After the busy day of classes, I got into the so familiar bar, I sat down, kind of regretting all the classes I took, I re-read everything they lectured about today, so it stuck in my head.

Soon enough, the bar filled up with yelling teenagers, I groaned looking up, it was this Noah again, the rudest human being I have ever met, but also so handsome, his half-curled hair, his tan skin tone... but something is off, I can't figure out what.

I wonder what he wanted from Isabelle, I guess I will ask her later, if she even is in the room.

"Hey" I heard someone say, I looked up to see a cute blond guy, blue eyes "I'm Alex, I just saw you here all alone I thought I would come and sit with you?" He smiled.

"Yeah of course" I said making space so he could sit "So, you're new, huh?" He asked, I nodded "Yeah, how do you notice?" "That you are here alone" He laughs "Oh" I giggled looking over at Noah, he was standing against the counter, with his back facing it, sort of glaring my way, I quickly looked away.

"Noah Centineo? You too?" Alex said, I looked over at him "Huh?" what does he mean?

"It's a bad idea to start something with him" He nodded "What? Oh, no, are you crazy?" I laughed, he chuckled "Just in case, he's fucked up, you wouldn't want to get caught up by his stupid ass life" He nodded.

"No worries" I said starting to read again my book, "Heey! I saw you met Alex" Isabelle said sitting down with us, "Oh, you are friends?" I asked "Sort of" She said kissing him, oh.

"Sorry" I said looking away quickly, I glanced back up, and they were all gone, phew, I don't have to look around for that anymore, I just feel so uncomfortable around all this people.

"I'm going to go" I said getting up along with my things, I smiled at them and walked off to my dorm.

When I got there, I started cleaning up a little, I found a necklace that looked like a males necklace with a name on 'Kelle Janel' is that what Noah was looking for? I wondered, I took it and put it with my stuff, so I could give it to him when I get the chance, even if he doesn't deserve it, it looked like it meant something for him, maybe it's his girlfriend? But who would want to be a girlfriend of someone like him? I laughed to myself.

I got up in my bed after getting my pajama on, and I drifted right to sleep...