Seventy

"What happened here!?" Isa shrieked when she came into the room, I jumped out of Noah's arms "Shit, sorry I forgot to clean this up last night" I said, she looked at me and then at Noah.

"You had make up sex?" She scrunched her nose up "No, he got mad last night and he freaked and yeah" I said picking all things up he threw to the ground yesterday.

"Typical Noah" She rolled her eyes "It was my fault" I sighed picking the shattered mug up throwing it in the bin "It's not always your fault" She commented.

"So, how are things with Lucas?" I asked her, she looked down at her hands "I'd rather not talk about that" She muttered "You broke up?" I gasped "He broke up with me..." She whispered, I sighed giving her a hug.

"Why? Because of the Alex incident?" I asked her "He was all about that I shouldn't be talking with my ex about his things and that it's not like that that he will stay with me" She sighed sitting down on her bed "He was just mad" I tried to calm her.

"He wasn't mad, he was furious, Ava, he came to my father's house to fight" She said loudly making Noah groan, we both looked back at him and then at each other.

"I will try and talk to him" I nodded "There's nothing you can do about it" "He can't tell you not to speak anymore with Alex, even if he is your ex, he has no right to get angry" I explained to her "You'll see, but he was really angry..." She warned me.

"He is not going to hurt me" I laughed "What happened?" Noah asked sleepily "I'm going to talk to Lucas about some things" I explained to him changing my clothes.

"I'm coming with you" He got up rubbing his eyes "That wont be necessary" I sighed "Please" "Fine"

"I'll be here" Isa said when we walked out, I yelled a small bye to her and got into Noah's car.

"Sorry, for yesterday" He muttered starting the engine "Don't worry about it" I said softly looking at him "I was a cry baby" He muttered.

"You were scared of losing me, I like seeing your emotions Noah, it makes you less of an ass" I teased him, he glared at me.

I laughed "No but really, I love it when you express your feelings, that's how I know you care" I whispered, he nodded parking.

I got out and rang the doorbell, Lucas opened and groaned wanting to shut it again, I pushed myself through the door "I'm not in the mood for this now" He warned.

"What happened?" I sighed walking into his room after him.

"You think it's normal that her fucking ex knows all about my relationship with her? Why we are fighting? Turns out she has been talking to him all this time! Behind my back!" He yelled at me.

"Dont fucking raise your voice at her" Noah threatened him "Noah" I glared at him "Why can't they be friends? She loves you, not Alex" I sighed "You are clearly on her side!" He yelled again.

"Hey! I'm not taking sides" I raised my voice at him "No, you are not taking sides but she can be friends with her fucking ass ex! But I'm not picking sides here" He mocked me "Stop being an asshole" I pointed out crossing my arms over my chest.

"You should stop wanting to fix everything, okay? You think you are glue or something that can put everything back together but you fucking cant and you should stop trying so" He snapped, and deep down I knew that we weren't talking about him and Isa.

"I'm trying to help you" I sighed "Stop trying" He groaned "Stop being childish and just talk to her like a grown up!" I said getting closer to him "You dont get to fucking tell me what to do" He snapped in my face.

"I don't know you anymore, what did you do to my best friend?" I muttered "Ask Isa" He snapped walking away, I took his wrist "Stop it!"

He pushed me back making my back hit against the wall, I looked at him shocked but he had the same expression.

"What the fuck!?" Noah said and then his fist met Lucas his jaw, I gasped "Noah!" I panicked, but he didn't stop.

"Dont fucking touch her!" He yelled while he was punching in his face, for the millionth time, making him bleed.

I took Noah's shirt pulling him back, I knew he got off himself because I dont have the strength to just pull him off.

"What is the matter with you!?" I yelled at Noah kneeling down in front of Lucas.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" I cracked out getting up taking a washing cloth wet and then went back to him "Ava, I deserved it" He whispered.

"You didn't" I said glaring at Noah, who was sitting on the ground taking deep heavy breaths, I looked back at Lucas wiping the blood from his face "How many times are you going to get beaten up because of me?" I sighed.

"Did I hurt your back?" He whispered, I shook my head "I'm fine" I said helping him get up, he sat down on his bed and then the door flew open, and Justin came in "What's the matter? What the fuck what happened?" He chuckled as he saw Lucas his face.

"Noah happened" I said, pissed off at Noah "Can we talk about this in private?" Noah asked "Why? You think I'm okay with you beating up my friends!?" I yelled at him "He pushed you!"

"I'm not made of glass!" I yelled back at him "Have you seen yourself!?" He yelled at me "You are out of your mind, beating up your friends because of me, you really don't know me if you think that this way you are going to get me to forgive you" I snapped, he got up and got in my face.

"Are you threatening me?" He hissed "This is not the way" I snapped at him, a couple of months ago I would've been scared of him "That's because there is no fucking way!" He yelled at me in my face.

"You know what? Get the fuck out I dont want to see you right now" I told him pointing at the door.

"You cant kick me out this isnt your house" He said stubbornly "Get the fuck out Noah I swear I will say things I will regret!" I yelled at him.

He took a deep breath, clearly furious at me, but walked off slamming the door "This is my fault" Lucas said with the washcloth against his face.

"He is just driving me crazy"