Twenty - Eight

"See you later" I said to Noah once the class was finished walking out hoping he'd come after me to talk, but of course he didn't.

I figured I would walk around campus, because I never got even a chance, so I just did that.

"Hey" Lucas said behind me, I rolled my eyes and didn't stop walking "Ava" he said grabbing my wrist.

Oh no he didn't.

I quickly pulled back "What do you want Lucas?" I snapped "I just wanted to apologize, sorry" He said quietly.

"Well you basically forced me to listen to your sorry so it doesn't really count, does it?" "Please" He groaned.

"Fine, but stop arguing with Alex" I said "Okay" He smiled "Let's walk to class?" He said. I shrugged walking with him.

"Lucas" Noah called behind us, he turned around "Hey bro" Lucas said patting his shoulder "Yeah, you coming to the party tomorrow?" Noah asked him, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Duh" Lucas laughed "Good, that's it" Noah said not even smiling back "You coming to the party nun?" He smirked at his nick name.

I rolled my eyes "Why would you think I would go?" I remarked "So I could fuck you in the jacuzzi" Noah whispered in my ear, making the tingling come back just as always.

I felt him smirk against my ear "I know you would be so ready for me" He whispered nibbling my ear.

"Noah..." I managed to crack out, he pulled back "You can always come" He winked and walked off leaving me behind, again with a cold rush running all over him once his warm body leaning against mine was gone.

"Are you seriously fucking Noah?" Lucas grunted, I groaned "No, I'm not, why does everyone care so much? Even if I was, is that actually your business?" I snapped out.

"He's using you" He warned me, I glared at him "Don't come crying to me the day he leaves you all alone" he added.

"Enough" I warned him "What? You don't want to know the truth? How many girls do you think Noah has fucked? Three? You are so wrong about him, he doesn't want to be in this stupid relationship with you,  he fucks and leaves" He continued.

"Stop it" I said walking away "You're going to let Noah fuck you, aren't you?" He followed me.

I turned around and without thinking, I slapped him in the face, just right in his face with an open palm.

I gasped realizing what I did but instead of saying something, even apologizing,  I just ran off.

I don't even feel like going to class, but I guess I have to, I walked into the classroom completely out of breath and shocked.

Why did I even slap him? Why do I have the constant urge to defend Noah no matter what?

"You okay?" Isa asked me "No" I mumbled taking my books "What did Noah do now?" "Noah didn't do anything, for God's sake" I raised my voice making everyone look at me, I quietly apologized under my breath.

"Sorry" Isa said, I sighed "Just Lucas playing games with my head all about Noah just wants to sleep with me and stuff" I awkwardly said.

"And why did you get angry with him? You know he is saying the truth right?" She asked worried.

"Really?" I glared at her getting back up "You are so wrong if you think I'll just have sex with anyone I lay my eyes on" I snapped taking my books and walking out of class.

I heard Isa call after me but I ignored her, why does this have to be so difficult?

Why does everyone think they need to protect me? I can handle myself.

When I got in my dorm, I locked the door and threw myself on my bed, feeling tired and sick of everyone just butting their heads into my business.

And then I realized I just skipped class, just perfect.

Now I am even skipping school because of my so called friends.

Then someone knocked on the door, I groaned hoping it wasn't anyone of my friends, when I opened the door, Noah immediately crushed his lips against mine, making me feel vulnerable once again pushing me against the wall.

I opened my mouth so he could slip his tongue into my mouth, and so he did, I basically cried out when he stopped kissing me but he started going down my neck.

The tingling and the warmth I was feeling down there came back, without noticing, I was pulling his hair.

But for once, he didn't say anything, and I even swear I heard him moan.

"I want you so bad" He breathed nibbling my ear "Noah" I whispered out of breath.

"I know you want me too Ava just admit it" he said pinning my arms up against my head again.

"I'm virgin" I whispered awkwardly "You are what?" He pulled back still breathing heavy.

"I'm virgin" I admitted again biting my lip "Fuck" he said with his hands in his hair.

"Sorry..." I mumbled sitting down, he sat down with me too "You don't have to be sorry" He chuckled.

"I don't know" I bit my lip and leaned against him touching my lips with his.

I kissed him again sitting down on his lap trying not to touch him, in our constantly heating up kiss, he took my hands and put them on the back of his head.

"Are you sure?" I said into the kiss, he squeezed my hands indicating it was okay, so I started pulling it breaking the kiss kissing his neck, just like he does with me.

"Ava that's not..." he tried to stop me but his moan told me otherwise I just kept nibbling at his neck pulling his hair a little bit harder.

"Fuck" He groaned pinning me against the bed "Do you want me to touch you?" Noah asked.

I bit my lip looking at him, wanting to feel his touch, anywhere.

"Please answer, I need to know if you're okay with this" he mumbled, I nodded.

He smirked leaning in to kiss my neck, feeling his hands go towards the band of my pants pulling them down slowly.

"I promise I'll make you feel so good you're going to be screaming my name any second" He breathed and then I felt his touch down there.

And he wasn't wrong.