Forty - Two

"Why aren't you in your dorm?" Justin asked me as we laid on his bed, it's not what it looks like, Noah dropped me off and since he lives in a sorority house he has just his room, so we are chilling in his room.

"Isa got mad, said some things...and I just can't be here" I mumbled "Was it about Noah?" He asked, I looked at him "Come on, we can all see he's changing for you, well whenever you are around he is different, he didn't even beat Ethan up, we all know you have something going on, we're just not sure what" He chuckled "We have been hanging out, and she didn't like that" I sighed.

"I think nobody likes you being with Noah but hey, that's your choice to make" He chuckled "Thanks" I smiled, then my phone rang, I sighed taking it, it was Lucas.

I picked up "What were you thinking?" He said in the phone "What? Not you too-" "Why in the world would you go over to Justin's and not here?" He said, I smiled a bit "I thought you would be angry too, since Isa was being a bitch" I muttered "I'm not Isa, I'm your friend and I'm here for you" He assured me "Thanks Lucas" I said softly, he said I was welcome and we hung up.

"You're welcome there?" Justin chuckled, I nodded "You're going?" He asked "If Noah doesn't come and drag me out I'm staying here, if you dont mind" I said, "I know we dont know each other like you know Lucas but I'm your friend too, you know?" He said, I smiled "Thank you" I said sighing.

"Why didn't you stay with Noah?" He randomly asked, I looked at him "Because it's not a good idea" I mumbled "You're scared, aren't you? You are catching feelings" He sing sang "I'm not, I know we're just messing around" "You've been messing around!?" He asked shocked, shit.

"No! I mean like messing around as friends" I tried to fix it, he playfully glared at me "I guess I know who the wild girl was who did the job on his neck" He said quietly "What?" I gasped, he laughed "Come on" He laughed out.

I shook my head laughing and then I got a text from Noah "Are you coming to sleep?" Said the text, that's right, he gets nightmares "Hey Justin" I said getting up "I gotta go" I smiled texting Noah to come and get me "Should I wait for you?" He asked, I shook my head "No, thanks" I got out and ran downstairs and waited outside for Noah to pick me up.

After 5 minutes he got here and I got into his car "You could just live with me" he said "Noah" I groaned "What? You're sleeping with me anyways, what does it matter where your stuff is?" He said driving off "It does matter, okay?" I sighed looking out the window  "Are you mad?" He said, I could hear the smirk in his voice "No, you're just being annoying" I muttered, he chuckled.

"Dont be mad at me, you know you can't resist me" Noah smirked parking his car in the parking lot of his house "Dont go there" I muttered "Oh come on" He laughed "You're the reason I had to go anyway" I said getting out the car as he did the same.

"That's not true, its Isa's fault" He whined, I got in the house right behind him.

We got straight to his room avoiding Rick, I met myself fall on the bed "I cant be like the other girls" I mumbled not daring to look up at him "What do you mean?" He said sitting down right next to me. "Isa was right, I'm just being a slut, I know you for a couple of months and I give you my virginity as if its candy, then our, well whatever we have going on and now me being in your house, I dont want to get played, I know we aren't catching feelings and that it wasn't planned but I can't be someone you don't even care about" I said constantly looking down.

"Do you really think you are like the other girls?"He mumbled, I sighed nodding "Well you are not, okay? No girl can sit here on my bed, nobody even knows where I live, you can touch me, and that's not what the other girls do, I talk to you, I spill these things out for you, ignoring the little voice in my head saying I'm just being pathetic, I'm trying, okay? I'm trying to make you feel different" He whispered.

"But why?" I said as the tears fell down my face "Because you are special to me, Avalynn" He whispered wiping my tears.

"Sorry" I sniffled, he chuckled "Don't be sorry" He mumbled kissing my forehead, that's something he has never done before, but I'm not complaining, "Isa will come around" He mumbled against my forehead "She was really pissed" I sighed "You should be too, she has been sleeping with your bestfriend behind your back too, just saying" He chuckled.

"Lucas called" I said, he looked at me "He said that I was welcome" I said,"I know" He simply said "How do you know?" "How do you think he knew that you were with Justin?" He laughed "You ordered him to take me in?" I gasped "No no, I just said that if Isa went dipshit on him that it was because you girls had a fight over me and that you left to Justin's" He said stroking my cheek.

I nodded relaxing under his touch "Let's go to sleep, you look exhausted" He whispered kissing my lips softly, I kissed back but he pulled away too fast, I sighed laying back down with my head on the pillow.

He laid down with me tucking me in, he kissed my cheek "Goodnight" I whispered "Goodnight" He said, for the first time in forever.