Seventy - Seven

IMPORTANT!

I don't know if anybody noticed, but this story is coming to an end, I have an awesome idea though for the second book if anyone wants me to write one.

Let me know if you'd like a sequel on Damaged!

(Btw: Sorry for the late updates I wasn't feeling well, but I'm back!)

~~~~~

It's been a week since I last saw Noah in my dorm room all upset and I told him to leave with Rick.

He did text me a few times to ask how I was doing but that was really it, but I don't blame him, after all he is losing his dad and the last he would think about is me, obviously.

I have been going all around campus to try to find a little job so I could at least distract myself after classes so I wouldn't have any more free time to think about anything.

So last Tuesday I got offered a part time job at the café to serve, it pays quite well and it was from 4 p.m till 10 p.m so it went well, excluding the typical jackasses ordering things and then saying they didn't.

I havent really seen my friends since I'm scared to run into Noah, yes, I'm scared to run into my own boyfriend for some reason I just cant explain, I know he doesn't want pity but I feel so bad for him that I would do whatever I could to make him feel better but unfortunately there is nothing I could do.

It was now 5 p.m saturday and I was working in the café where it was busy as hell.

"Coffee, all black" I looked up recognizing the voice "Hey baby" Noah casually said, I smiled a bit "Hey, your coffee is coming" I said turning around making it "Didn't know you worked here" He awkwardly began talking again.

"Yeah, I just began last week so.." I trailed off looking back at him, he nodded with his hands in his pocket as I was finishing his coffee, and gave it to him "So, when are you leaving?" I asked him quietly.

"In a month" He said back "He wants to teach this semester and it ends next month so.." He said scratching the back of his neck, he gave me money "Noah this is 3.50 dollars it's supposed to be 1,80 dollars" I said chuckling giving him the change.

"Keep it babe" He winked and walked away to our usual seat, I chuckled putting it all in the casa and kept doing my thing.

"Damn, look at this hottie" Lucas smirked as he was the next in line "Hey" I smiled at him "A latte" He smiled "You work here?" He asked too "I began last week" I nodded making his latte.

"Well it is a change, suddenly this young beautiful preciou-" "Okay okay I got it" I chuckled "I actually thought you broke up with Noah, since I havent seen you both together" He asked.

I took his coffee and gave it to him "Oh no, we're fine, just busy" I smiled as he paid "Hopefully see you again soon, don't be a stranger" he said walking away too.

I sighed taking more orders making it till it was finally 7 p.m which meant 10 minutes break.

I sat down on the counter resting my feet and my throat that always ended up beaten up.

"At what hour do you get off?" Noah's voice sounded behind me "At ten" I nodded "Damn, I will keep you some company, yeah?" He asked awkwardly.

"Noah you don't have to hang around here, this is my job and I won't have time to talk to you anyway while I'm working" I said drinking soda.

"I know, but I like to watch you, it's quite hot if I can say" He smirked, I shook my head chuckling "Whatever floats your boat" I shrugged "How's Isa?" I asked him "She is fine, but can we please not talk about it now? Or like, ever? I really just want to hang out with you and don't want to be reminded.." He said quietly "Is that why you've been avoiding me?" "What?" He asked confused "Nothing, sorry" I shook my head looking down.

"I havent been avoiding you" He said quietly, "Okay" I smiled a bit at him, he looked at me and stroked my cheek "I'm just really going to miss you" He whispered softly pressing his lips against mine, as I immediately started to move my lips on his.

I pulled back slowly "I got to go" I whispered, he nodded "I'll be here" He nodded.

I got back behind the counter and took a few orders till there were no more, it was now 9 p.m and the last hour nobody really comes here.

I glanced over at Noah to see he was still sitting there just looking at me, he is been doing that for three hours already, I walked over to him as I was behind it and he was sitting on the other side.

"Coffee" He said smugly, I giggled "All black?" I played along, he nodded "I like seeing you work, it looks like you like what you are doing and you move just so... easily, peacefully" He said sighing lightly.

I chuckled "Its not bad" I smiled, he nodded "I'm getting home schooled" He randomly said "Really?" I gasped, he nodded but then put his hand on mine making me make eye contact with him.

"I know you think I won't be coming back but I promise you I will come back, okay?" He whispered, I nodded "I'm going to start cleaning up" I said quietly.

"Can I help?" He asked, I chuckled "It's my job" I said, he chuckled getting up taking a washing cloth from my side and started cleaning the counters and tables.

I turned around to start to clean the machines and once it was done I turned back around only to see him sweep the ground.

I dont even know how much I'm going to miss him but I can guarantee you, I will, and a lot.