Forty - Seven

"So, you're leaving huh?" Noah mumbled against my hair "For Christmas, yeah" I said quietly "I thought you were going to stay here" He whispered "Do you want to come?" I asked him randomly.

He chuckled "You know I cant Ava,  what are you going to tell your dad?" "That you are my boyfriend" I chuckled "We'll see each other after break" He said kissing my head.

I looked at him kissing his lips ever so softly "You know you are welcome" I mumbled, he smiled pecking my lips again.

"Noah are you here?" Rick's voice sounded at the other side of the door, he groaned getting up, he opened the door  "I'm not kidnapping her" he said pissed off "I need to talk to you" He said nervously, he glanced over at me telling me to come along.

I walked after them as we sat in the living room by now, Rick was looking at Noah as if he was about to die, this cant be good.

"Sit down" he mumbled at Noah who was still standing "What the fuck is wrong Rick?" He said not sitting down  "Will you sit?" Rick said sternly, I looked at Noah patting the couch next to me.

He sat down slowly still looking at him "Who fucking died?" He said rolling his eyes "I heard from..um.." He began, "From who?" Noah groaned.

"Your father contacted me, Noah" Rick said, I could see Noah's face fall "He... he... wait what? You told him I was here!?" He yelled getting up "No! Why would you even think I told him? You know I love you and I dont want anything to happen to you" He said, Noah was breathing heavy storming around the room.

"H-He changed" Rick said "He what!?" Noah yelled by now in Rick's face "He's remarrying and she has a little boy" He said, his voice coming more out like a crack "For fucks sake!" He yelled throwing everything from the little table making me flinch.

"Noah" Rick said walking to him slowly "He invited himself he-" "He is coming over?" Noah cracked out with a picture of himself when he was younger in his hands "I'm sorry" He whispered, Noah threw the picture on the floor making it break in thousand pieces "You fucking hate me!" He yelled at Rick.

"I love you" Rick said trying to pull him into a hug, no what are you doing? I began panicking as Noah started shaking under him looking at me as if he was asking for help "Don't" I said walking to Rick, as soon as I was there Noah flew into my arms, I fell on the ground so now we were hugging on the floor while he was shaking.

"I..." He cracked out "Shh" I shushed him with my mouth against his forehead "You dont have to explain right now what you are feeling" I whispered stroking his hair like he was a little kid.

I looked up at Rick to see him look down on us with tears in his eyes, he kneeld down next to us "I'm sorry Noah" He whispered touching him arm, but Noah yanked it away "Dont fucking touch me" He cracked out, I looked at Rick and nodded as in saying he will be okay.

I managed to get him up and brought him to his room, he laid down on his bed just laying there, kind of scaring me, because I knew he'd explode any minute, I sat down on the bed with him carefully.

"He abused me for years" He whispered with his voice shaking "He fucking let his friends rape me, he- he got a fucking new wife and family!?" He yelled getting up punching the wall.

"Noah calm down" I said getting up "You don't get it Ava! He's going to do it all again!" He yelled throwing everything off his shelf that he had right next to him.

"If I see him I swear I'm killing him" He said picking up the glass that he threw on the ground "Fuck!" He yelled throwing it back on the ground, I rushed to him taking his hand seeing the deep cut he just made in his own hand.

I frowned walking to his bathroom and coming back with the first aid kit, I cured his hand while he just sat there with tears in his eyes but they didn't fall.

"Noah? Ava? He is here" Rick said, Noah shifted still sitting still, I sighed finishing his hand, I put the first aid kit back, once we heard the front door shut, he got up storming to the living room, as I ran after him.

But I was too late, he was already there, a tall man who looked very much like Noah was standing there, next to him there was a little boy with blondish hair and a beautiful wife who was very pregnant.

"How dare you!?" Noah yelled storming to him taking him by the throat pinning him against the wall "Oh God, Noah!" Rick yelled running to them "Son.." His father said, clearly scared of him "I fucking hate you! How dare you to come in here? How dare you to come here with your fucking new kid you probably abuse and the girl!?" He yelled in his face, Rick by now was pulling at Noah's arm.

He needs this, I know he does.

"I wanted to start over... you can have your dad back, and a mom" His father cracked out, I saw Noah start to shake, he threw him on the ground, literally on the ground.

"I already have a dad, one who is always here for me, who has never fucking laid a finger on me, and that woman, she is not my mom, and how fucking dare you to get her fucking pregnant!?" He yelled getting angry again, his father was up by now.

"It doesn't always go wrong-" He said "I fucking hate you and I dont ever want to see you again" Noah snapped in his face "I want to make it up to you" His father said "I dont want to fucking see you ever again!" He yelled  running out the house.

"Is that how you raised my son?" His father said to Rick, criticizing "You should be ashamed" I snapped at his father and stormed out after Noah.

He was sitting down on the grass in the backyard, I sat down, he's finally crying.

I pulled him into a hug "You're okay" I whispered stroking his hair as he cried into my neck.