Ninety - One

"Dude, what the fuck happened to your car?" Justin laughed "I wrecked it" Noah said awkwardly "Damn, how did you do that?" He laughed.

"It's not really that difficult to understand" Noah snapped "Well, how are classes going?" I changed subjects "Fine, the only one missing is you" Lucas teased.

"Yeah... But it's okay, I have good grades" I nodded "Hey, I heard you've been with Trevor" Lana smirked "Shut up" Noah snapped.

"Your little princess can't know about him?" She snorted "Lana, I know you are lonely as fuck and bored, but just mind your own business" Noah hissed, she giggled and walked off.

"Who is Trevor?" I asked him confused before I could think what I was asking him "It's no one important, okay?" He said softly, at least he wasn't angry.

I nodded looking at the ground.

He still doesn't trust me enough to tell me everything, I wonder how many secrets he has, or how many things he left untold.

"Ava? We're leaving" Noah said, I got up and waved goodbye at the guys and walked away with him.

"Trevor is an old friend" He randomly said "Noah you don't have too-" "He throws parties, like 24/7 with drugs, alcohol and well, lot of girls" He coughed the girls out.

"Did you sleep with anyone?" I asked him "What? Of course I didn't, the only thing that happened was that kiss that I swear I didn't mean, she came to me and I was thinking about how I hurt you and how she wasn't you and before I knew it she had her li-" He cut himself off when I held my hand out to him to tell him to stop.

"Okay, sorry" He said "So, what are you going to do when I leave?" He asked "You know I don't like talking about you leaving" I sighed.

"I know, but I am leaving Ava" He said softly as we were still walking to his house.

I looked down at my moving feet "Work, that's what I'll do, and keep studying and yeah... wait for you" I said awkwardly.

He nodded slowly "I'm sorry it had to be this way" He muttered "Can we like, not talk about it? I would like a day without mentioning it and just the both of us, just like before" I pleaded.

He nodded again and kept walking, we walked for ten more minutes till we were finally there.

We got into his room quickly, just like the old times.

He pushed me against the door once I closed it making me groan and feel the familiar warmth in my tummy that I didnt get to feel in what feels ages.

"I love you" he breathed out against my neck, I groaned while my breath deepened "I love you too" I said quietly.

He bit down my neck making a moan escape from my mouth.

He took my wrist taking me to the bed "Noah..." I said ashamed "Yes baby?" He breathed out "I am.. um..." "What?" He asked confused.

"It's that time of the month..." I said quietly "What time of the month?" He said confused "I'm on my period" I said quickly.

He stopped in tracks and bit his lip as I could see he was trying to hold back laughter "Baby, that's okay" He nodded "You want too, right?" He asked.

"I um.." "I mean, I can see you are horny as hell and want me to dig myself in you over and over again but-" "Noah!" I gasped "Yeah,that's what you are going to sound like" He smirked and in a matter of seconds I was pinned against the mattress.

I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling his bulge in his jeans, he kissed me almost as if it was our first time kissing.

He slowly kissed down my neck indicating for me to take off my shirt so I did, then my pants went out too with his help as I was pulling his shirt off.

"Can I...?" I asked blushing "Not today baby, but touch me, okay? All of me" He breathed out "Sure?" "Of course" He whispered putting a condom on.

He leaned back down holding himself up by his elbows, I looked at him as my hands trailed from his chest up to his shoulders softly.

He took a deep breath before entering, I groaned quietly adjusting to the pleasure that was given to me.

He softly thrusted in and out as we were both just staring at each other.

He was calm, his face was relaxed as he slowly closed his eyes, he softly bit his lip as he was slowly pleasuring me.

Whimpers escaped from my lips as I tried to pull my hips up so he would speed up a little "No baby" He whispered pushing my hips down with his hands.

He was making love to me

I nodded slowly laying back down as I felt myself built up with his slow but steady pace.

"Noah..." I whimpered "I know, baby" He whispered groaning quietly as he sped a little bit up.

I felt my legs starting to shake "I love you" He whispered, my toes curled as I was on the edge of feeling euphoria "It's alright baby, come for me" He said as his hand touched my face.

I felt myself come, my ears beeped as I swear I saw the stars, my legs were shaking uncontrollably as I felt him come in the condom.

We stayed like that a couple of minutes "I love you too" I whispered kissing him softly, he kissed back immediately, he pulled back.

"Let's get you cleaned up and go to your dorm with Rick's car, I don't feel like walking again but I feel like having a quiet dinner with you there and just sleep in" He smiled.

I nodded getting up quickly rushing to the bathroom into the shower with him.

~ ~ ~

CAN YOU HEAR ME ScReAm!?!?

They made love, naww.

The story is two chapters or so from the end! If you guys still want a sequel then you should comment! Tell me what you think is going to happen next!
What will the end be? What will the first chapter be for the sequel?