Fifty

I got into my dorm slamming the door, I turned around to see Lucas sit on my bed "What do you want? Dont worry whatever Noah asked from you I will say you did it" I snapped.

"Dont you think you are being hard on Noah?" He asked softly, I glared at him "What!?" I snapped "I'm being hard on him!? He went behind my back to scare everyone off, he is controlling me, wait, you are here to check up on me and tell me I shouldn't be mad at Noah" I rolled my eyes.

"I came to check up on you, yeah, because you are my friend and you freaked out on Noah and said things I didn't even know you knew how to say" He chuckled.

"What?" I said annoyed "Do you have this little thing for all the girls you fuck or is it just my life you want to fucking ruin" He mocked me and then laughed "Noah freaked out" Lucas chuckled.

"I can curse too, I know you all think of me like some saint but I'm not, okay? It's my fault because I have been sleeping with Noah and I knew he had feel-" "You admitted it! Finally" he laughed "He has feelings for you?" He then said seriously.

"Lucas, can you just fuck off?" I snapped opening the door for him, his eyes widened "You shouldn't of have come here" Lucas said, I looked to see who was standing right in front of me only to see Noah.

"Noah, I don't want to see you, I dont want to see you either Lucas and I dont want to see Justin, in case you were going to invite him over, I'm done with your little acts and I'm sick of being pushed around" I said crossing my arms.

"Ava..." Noah began "Ava what? You're not going to apologize so just go away, go back to Lana because you're definitely not getting it here" I said and Lucas got out, I smiled fakely at them and then slammed the door right in their faces.

"I told you to not come" "I needed to see her" They argued, I rolled my eyes letting myself fall on the bed, how in the world did I get to this? I got my phone and decided to call my dad.

As soon as I heard his voice I bursted out crying, I miss him so much, his jokes, our movie nights, I even miss how he bosses me around.

We were calling for 2 hours and then I hung up because it was getting late and I had to go eat some dinner.

I got out and walked to the burger place to get my spaghetti, I got there immediately and ordered, while I was waiting I got stuck in a daydream, flashes of Noah's disappointed face came back.

"Ava" Noah mumbled, I looked at him sighing "I just want to have dinner, okay? Please leave" I said softly "I'm sorry, okay?" He said quietly "I promise I will never do anything like that again" He smiled a bit, I shook my head "Noah you cant just go behind my back, if you dont trust me than there cant be a relationship you know?" I sighed "But baby I do trust you, I just dont trust the rest" He said taking my hand, I pulled back when they put my plate of spaghetti in front of my face.

"And really? Justin?" I said disappointedly "He is your friend Ava, he stopped while ago from telling me what you did or said or whatever" He explained "Why would you even do that? That's just..." I said cutting myself off "I know" He said looking down.

"I am not ready to move on from this" I bit my lip "Really?" He snapped "Noah you betrayed me!" I hissed, he groaned covering his face "I'm sorry" He said getting up, he softly kissed my forehead "I love you baby" He said quietly against my forehead causing my smile to creep in but I didn't let him see.

"And I love you" I whispered looking at him, he smiled and walked off leaving me with my spaghetti.

Once I ate I got directly back to my dorm getting ready to go to bed since it was already that late.

"Ava, I'm sorry for telling you about Noah, it wasn't my secret to tell" Isa said "No, thank you for telling me" I said getting my hair finally down laying on my bed looking at her "You seem happy with Lucas" I smiled and she began smiling too "I am" She nodded.

"I just hope you and Noah work out" She said, I nodded "Dont worry about me" I said getting comfy in my bed.

"He loves you, doesn't he?" She mumbled "What?" "I saw the way he looked at you when you found out and went down on him like you did, later he came to me begging for me to convince you to forgive him with literal tears in his eyes, tears Ava, real tears" She chuckled "But I said he had to fix it himself so he got mad and stormed off" She chuckled.

"I know he loves me, I like him too..." I sighed looking at the ceiling "I didn't think it was going to be this way, you know?" I said "How did you think it was going to be?' She chuckled "You cant really expect something big from Noah" She mumbled.

"No, its not that, I just thought that we weren't going to be catching feelings for each other, I just thought we were going to have sex and mess around" I said looking at her again.

"I'm sorry I called you a slut, you didn't deserve that" She said "Isa that's the past, I'm over it" I chuckled "So, how was it?" She giggled "Good" I smirked remembering "Ew you are imagining it aren't you?" She gasped.

I laughed throwing a pillow at her.