Eighty - Three

"Babe come back to bed" Noah groaned making me giggle "Noah I have to shower and dress, I've been naked way too long" I chuckled "I like you that way too" He said making me smile.

"Let's shower together" Noah said "Let's not" I took my clothes putting on Noah's shirt and some panties.

"I am coming" He said, I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom as he followed me like a lost puppy.

I undressed myself again and got into the shower "Are you okay?" He asked coming in too, completely naked.

"I am" I assured him going under the warm water.

He hugged me from behind so he would be under it too, I chuckled and turned around so I was actually hugging him, feeling his little friend get excited.

"I'm sorry, I can't control it" He said awkwardly "It's okay" I pecked his now wet chest making him flinch a bit.

I kissed all the scars on his chest "I love you so much" I whispered as I felt tears build in my eyes, not now Ava.

When I didnt look up at him, he lifted my chin with his finger stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Why are you crying?" He whispered making me shake my head "I'm not sure" I half laughed out in between my sobs.

He hugged me tighter nuzzling his face into my neck "I love you" He whispered.

I nodded hugging him back too, the rest of the shower was quiet, he washed my hair and I washed his slowly and carefully.

When we got out we decided we were going out with the guys.

So now we were sitting at the cafe I'm always at now, since I work here.

"So, what are we going to do next semester?" Lucas asked "Probably same as now, throw parties" Justin shrugged "True" Ed chuckled.

"You guys are awfully quiet" Lucas said looking at us "What?" I asked confused "Yeah, you're quiet, are you okay?" Justin asked too.

"We're fine" Noah nodded squeezing my hand "What's wrong? You've been weird since yesterday" He whispered making me think about yesterday.

He thrusted into me grabbing my hips as I moaned out his name out of pleasure, I couldn't hold it in anymore, I needed to release it, but not just yet.

"Babe let go" He breathed out "Avalynn" He moaned grabbing my boobs as he drove me to my edge, feeling complete euphoria run through my veins

"I was fine yesterday" I blushed remembering making him chuckle "After sex" He said.

"I don't know, I think I'm just like I always am"

But I knew that wasn't true, but I'm not going to tell him how sad I feel to know that he is leaving me in three weeks, and that the wedding now is in two and that I want him to be happy so I can be happy.

I can't tell him how much I will miss our fights and our time we spend together.

"I'm fine" I smiled at him, but he wasn't buying it, but he nodded and dropped it putting his attention on our friends, his friends.

We stayed there for another hour until they all went so we decided to talk a walk around campus since we still didnt want to go back home.

"Is it because I'm leaving?" He asked quietly, I looked at him and nodded slowly "It's no big deal" I shrugged "Stop thinking about me one second, you have the right to be sad" He sighed.

"But I don't Noah, I can't feel sad because it's because of Rick you are leaving and it would be selfish of me to say" I sighed "No, you can feel sad because your boyfriend is leaving, I dont care that it's because of Rick, you are allowed of being sad, just stop being so selfless all time" He sighed.

"I'm sorry" I muttered "And stop saying sorry, you don't have to be sorry" He said, I wanted to say sorry again but I stopped myself.

"I'm sorry we have to end this way" He said quietly, I looked confused at him "We aren't ending, Noah" I said quickly.

"I know we aren't but I just mean that... I feel bad for doing that to you, maybe I should just stay" He said quietly and stopped his footsteps.

"No, you have to go, you own that to Rick, he is your dad and you have to spend time with him before he-" "He passes? Before he doesn't remember me and goes out of his mind and end up in a coma where Isa and I are going to decide when to pull the plugs?" He continued.

I looked down at my feet "I know it's hard..." I whispered looking up at him "I just want to stay with you and feel happy" He whispered tucking a hair behind my ear.

"But that's not realistic, Noah, you need to face this, but you aren't alone, you have Isa and you can call me whenever you want, I will always be here for you and you know that" I smiled at him.

He nodded and pecked my forehead.

"I know you will always be there for me" He mumbled against my forehead making me smile.

"Please never forget how much I love you, okay?" He nodded, I smiled at him and nodded kissing him softly.

"I love you" I whispered

~~~~

Hey guys!
There are just couple of chapters left from the story (It'll end at 100 I think) so that means that in a couple of weeks you will have the end.

I wrote a little part of it and I bawled my eyes out, hahah

Now, I asked this before but no one answered so I figured out you guys don't want a sequel.

Just wanted to let it clear that I will not make one if no one wants it, which is a little obvious, so if you want a sequel please leave a comment.

Thanks!