Twenty - One

"Avaaa" I heard Isabelle groan, I jumped up "Huh?" "Your phone" She mumbled in her pillow, I groaned looking at the time, 9 a.m?

It was my dad, I decided to pick up, because I knew that if I didn't, he was going to get worried.

He was just checking up in me to make sure I was alright, we talked about the classes I missed with my fever and he was happy to hear I was fine, I decided to not tell him I went to a party and got drunk because I made out with a guy that later on had sex with someone in a jacuzzi.

Then he hung up, because he had washing to do, I sighed putting my phone down, I guess it's time to start the day.

I got my clothes and walked to the showers, I got in and let the warm water relax my muscles, the headache I had slowly faded.

When I finished showering, I put on my clothes and brushed my hair, and when I got my stuff back into my dorm, I went off to get my coffee, I got there and the smell of the coffee filled my nose.

After ordering and getting my coffee, I took a seat and try to relax a little bit, hoping no one will talk to me, then I heard someone clear their throat, ugh, really?

"How's your hangover?" Lucas said sitting down "I don't have a hangover" I rolled my eyes drinking my coffee "You were pretty drunk yesterday" He laughed "You didn't bring Noah, right? I really don't feel like talking to hi-" "Talking to who?" Noah appeared.

"Hi" I said awkwardly looking up at him, Lucas mouthed 'sorry', I shrugged it off "You remember anything?" Noah laughed sitting down too "I remember everything, thank you" I rolled my eyes.

"Your eyes will stay that way someday" He said "Who are you? My father?" I glared at him "Hey, be nice, I could of have left you sleeping on the bench in front of your dorm" He pointed out "Oh wow, thank you very much for doing something a normal person would do" I smiled falsely, he smirked.

"You're welcome nun" He said "You should really stop calling her nun" Lucas said awkwardly "You should really shut the fuck up" Noah snapped, not back at this "Hey" I raised my voice.

They both looked at me and I backed down slowly "Sorry" I said blushing, Noah smirked and glared at Lucas "I'll call her whatever I want" He said, I looked at Lucas as in saying that it was okay and to leave it.

Weren't they supposed to be friends? "Noah!" I heard a guy call out, it was a redhead, never seen him before "Justin" Noah said getting up giving him like a bro high five, I guess.

"Who is this precious girl?" He said, I couldn't help but look at Noah and catch him glaring at this Justin guy, "Ava, nice to meet you" I smiled getting up giving him a hand, but he pulled me in a hug instead surprising me.

When he pulled back, I awkwardly went back to my seat "You are not the type to hang out with Noah" He laughed "Dude, I'm right here" Noah snapped, Justin laughed "Relax, I'm kidding, sorta" He smirked at him.

"I don't hang out with Noah, I hang out with Lucas" I said drinking of my coffee "That explains it" Justin nodded sitting down with us.

"Where is Lana?" Justin asked "Gone" Noah said, and then Ethan walked in "Fuck no" Noah breathed out "What's wrong?" Justin smirked "Yoo!" Ethan said sitting down immediately, I awkwardly shifted in my seat.

They started to talk about I guess boys business, what car each has and what car they don't or want, then about a party next Tuesday, stuff like that.

"Let's go?" Noah said in my ear, I looked at him and nodded, I got up and so did Noah "Where do you think you are going?" Justin chuckled "Away" I said "I thought you didn't hang out with Noah?" Justin smirked "Oh girl, you're going to get your little heart broken" Ethan said 'frowning'.

"Shut the fuck up or your face will be broken" Noah snapped "Noah not now" I quietly said, he looked at me and his face changed, he looked angry a few seconds ago, now I don't know what his face expressed.

"Let's go" Noah said taking my wrist storming out "What's wrong with you? You're hurting me!" I whined once we got outside rubbing my wrist "Sorry" He sighed.