Seventy - Five

I was staring at his peaceful face as he was sound asleep, it's 9 a.m and the sun is shining on his face making him glow and look ever so precious.

"You're staring" He rasped out making me jump slightly "I-I didn't know you were awake" I mumbled.

He slowly opened his eyes to look at me "Goodmorning" He smiled a bit, I smiled back "Hey" I whispered stroking his cheek.

He sighed relaxing every muscle in his body and pulled me closer "Aren't you hung over?" I whispered, he nodded.

"Shh" He shushed me, I chuckled "Noah that's not how it works" I whispered hugging him back in the bed.

"Pleaaaase just shut up and enjoy this" He mumbled, I nodded closing my eyes a bit.

Then the door opened "Ava you're never going to believe this! Gregory and my dad fou-" Isa cut herself up, Noah jumped up.

"They what?" He looked at her, she awkwardly looked at him, probably thinking if it's a good idea.

"Gregory and dad fought" She said clearly "Fuck" He muttered  "Who threw the first punch?" "Dad" Isa laughed.

"No way!" Noah gasped "Yeah, he was just being disrespectful and having tons of shit about you and then dad just hit him right in his jaw" Isa said excited.

"Did he get hurt?" Noah asked her, she nodded a bit "Just a little bruise" She reassured him.

He got up and groaned immediately taking his head in his hands "For Fucks sake" He groaned sitting down on the edge of the bed.

He put on his shoes and jacket looking at me "Want to come?" He asked me but I shook my head"I think you should go alone" I said quietly, he nodded kissing my forehead walking out.

Noah's P.O.V

How could he be so stupid to get into a fight, I've never see him fight before.

I called Justin up so he would bring my car and he did, he came with Lucas and his car so they could leave again "Thanks" I said as Justin stepped into Lucas his car "You're welcome" Justin smiled.

I walked into my home, hearing groans.

I looked around only to find Rick sit on the ground picking glass up, I sighed sitting next to him "Why would you fight?" I muttered.

"I saw it, Noah" He whispered, looking up at me, his eyes were bloodshot and glossy, had he been crying?

"What?" I asked him confused "I saw your face yesterday, you weren't angry, you were sad, so sad" He cracked out.

"It almost looked like you were damaged" He said as a tear streamed down his face "Hey, we all knew I'm a fuck up Rick, I'm sorry for whatever you saw on my face yesterday, I should've just shut up and go along with your plan you managed to make to get everyone happy" I sighed.

"You are not a fuck up Noah, y-you are just a broken soul in a body of a young man" He whispered "You said you ruined my life because of him but that's not right, if anything you made it better" He said wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry I have spent half of my life being a dick to you" I whispered looking into his blue glossy eyes.

"You had every right to be pissed, but I love you so much and yesterday I saw how your biological father treated you the way he did and I saw it in your eyes, the same look Isa and I got the very same say we picked you up from Macy's pancake place, you were back at the little boy I thought I more or less could fix" He whispered looking at me as we sat closer to each other.

"I've always loved you so much, even when you were trashing my house, or doing drugs where Isa was involved in, you are my son Noah, you always were and you will be, till the day I leave this earth I will keep fighting for you just like Ava does, you are not alone in this anymore,all you need to do is let everyone that wants to help you in" He nodded.

"I don't need help, I'm not broken" I whispered at him, he put his hand on my shoulder softly.

"You don't have to be the strongest all time" He whispered and pulled me into a hug making me freeze and unsure what to do, do I hug back? Wouldn't that be awkward?

I decided to pat his back slowly "I know you are going to be alright someday" He whispered in my ear as he held me tight.

"Rick? Why are you constantly talking to me as if you were about to die?" I chuckled pulling back.

"Noah, I have Creutzfeldt" "What the hell is that?" I asked him confused.

"I-Its a brain disorder, I might be dying soon" He whispered "Don't say that bullshit, what is that? You will get better" I nodded.

"Noah, I'm slowly going to go into dementia and probably going to end up in coma and I dont want to end that way" He whispered shakily "No! What the fuck are you even talking about!?" I yelled at him with tears in my eyes.

I can't lose him, I can't lose Rick, not him.

"It's okay" He nodded coming closer as I was backing up "How long?" I whispered "How long what?" He said calmly "How long did you know and h-how much time do you have left?" I whispered.

"I've known for a month now, and the doctors dont know how much time I have left, it can be years" He nodded.

"You can't die on me" I whispered as I fell the tears come out of my eyes.

"Noah, parents aren't supposed to live longer then their kids, it's going to be okay"