Sixty - Seven

A/N: Thank you guys for reading my story! I hope you are enjoying it, do let me know with votes and in the comments what you think about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to miss you" August hugged me while we were at the airport, the week was over in a blink of an eye.

I nodded hugging him back tightly "Good luck with mom" I whispered in his neck "Ugh" He muttered and I pulled back.

"I'm sorry" I sighed looking at him and my dad "Why would you be sorry?" My dad asked me "For leaving again" I shrugged "We are proud of you" My dad smiled kissing my forehead while August and Noah were shaking hands.

"Take good care of her" August said and Noah nodded smiling, my dad said goodbye to Noah too and we were off into our gate.

"You okay?" Noah asked me, I nodded "I'm just happy I wont be seeing my mom again" I muttered as we walked to our plane.

We got into the airplane and sat down on our assigned seats next to each other "I'm sorry you had to watch all the drama from this week" I sighed "You apologized thousand times already, and I said it was fine" He nodded.

The flight went by fast while Noah was sound asleep on my shoulder, and woke up the last 10 minutes of the flight.

"Home" Noah cheered as we landed making me giggle "Idiot" I shook my head, he smirked as we got out of our seats, we got into the airport and walked to the parking where he had his car parked.

We put our suitcases inside his trunk and got into the car, he sighed happily "I've missed you baby" He said stroking his steering wheel, I laughed shaking my head.

"So, who do you want to see first?" "Figuring Isa is with Rick and he would want to see you, Rick" I chuckled, he nodded driving in that direction.

"So, you had a good time?" I asked him, he nodded "Yeah, I did" He smiled "You know, when your mother came and introduced herself to me, I saw something of you in her" He said softly.

"We're not alike, I'm not a coward" I muttered, he put his hand on my thigh "I know baby" He said softly squeezing it, I nodded as we parked in front of his house.

We got out and he got his suitcase out, and he wanted to get mine too "You could just stay here, for New Year's eve" He nodded, I chuckled "I will come, but I wont be staying" I nodded.

"Why not? We've been sleeping together for a week now" Noah groaned "That's the reason, I need some time alone" I sighed, he rolled his eyes "Great" He grumbled walking inside the house.

"We're here" Noah said, Rick and Isa came out the kitchen "Hey" Isa chuckled and hugged me "How was it?" She asked me in the hug "Good" I nodded.

"I've missed you" Rick smiled at Noah "Yeah yeah" Noah shrugged him off walking to his room with his suitcase "Was it me?" Rick asked, I shook my head "Sorry, it's my fault" I said walking to his room.

I went in slowly "Noah?" I asked him "You should go home, and be alone" He muttered "Please dont be angry at me, we had such a nice week without barely fighting" I sighed.

"That's it, we've had a nice week, and we come back here and you are all about leaving me to go sleep in your stupid dorm" He argued "Noah you are being ridiculous, I just want my space you have to understand-" I tried but he cut me off.

"I knew this was coming as soon as we landed here, the stupid space thing, you asked me to go with you on that trip which indicated being together 24/7 and now you're all about having your space!?" He yelled.

"Noah" I groaned "Do you even know what the fuck you want!?" He said coming closer "Stop it, you are acting childish and I wont let you make me feel guilty about something that is completely normal, you wont win this fight" I said crossing my arms.

"I know all about winning" He snapped "Really?" "What? You cant say this isnt about the game!" He yelled at me, I shook my head "This has nothing to do with your messed up game, but I said it and I'll say it again, you might of have won the game, but you aren't winning this one" I said taking my jacket storming out the room.

"Need a ride?" Isa asked worriedly, I sighed nodding, she took her keys and walked out "See you Rick" I smiled at him and walked out.

"We heard" Isa said once we were in the car "I'm sorry" I sighed looking down at my hands as she drove off "What happened?" She sighed "I dont like talking about it it's just..." I tried to explain it "I dont know" I groaned.

She chuckled and got me to the building where my dorm was "You should text Justin and Lucas, they've missed you" She smiled as I opened the door, I nodded "I will, thanks for the ride" I smiled getting out and closing it behind me.

I got into my dorm and my part was just like it was a week ago.

I texted my dad to say we were here alive and well and got into my pajamas and laid in my bed, thinking about Noah.

"I know all about winning" Is he really going to rub his game in my face every time we have an argument? Anyways, I don't feel like thinking about this now.

I was staring at my ceiling till someone knocked on the door, I groaned and got up opening the door.

"Avaa!" Lucas and Justin cheered pulling me into a hug, I gasped hugging back "Hey guys, how did you know I was back?" "Isa" Lucas chuckled.

"We didn't expect you here today" Justin nodded "I had a fight with Noah"