Thirty - Nine

I walked into my dorm when Isa said it was okay to.

Lucas left already and she was sitting on her bed "What's up with you and Lucas?" I smirked "What? Nothing" She said quickly, I giggled "Liar liar pants on fire" I said childishly, she stuck her tongue out making me laugh even more.

"So what's the deal with Noah?" She said, I stopped laughing "What?" I said biting my lip nervously "You are such a bad liar!" She squealed sitting down on my bed "You like him, dont you?" She smirked, I shook my head.

"I don't, it wouldn't go anywhere so why would I catch feelings for him?" I chuckled "Because you sleep together?" She said like it was obvious, I gulped, she knows? "W-What?" I stuttered "Yeah, every night you sleep with each other, so he would not get nightmares, I know you do" She said, I breathed out of relief.

"Yeah, but that's just a friendly gesture" I smiled "Why doesn't he have nightmares when he is with you?" She asked, I shrugged "Do I look like a doctor to you?" I laughed "I'm studying for law, not mental things" I said rolling my eyes, she laughed "Yeah yeah" she giggled.

"I saw Alex, he heard me talking to Noah about how you were tutoring Lucas, sorry" I said randomly, she shrugged "I dont really care, after all, he is the one who left me" She mumbled.

"You aren't using Lucas right? To make him mad or jealous?" I asked her, she shook her head "I wouldn't do that, you know that" she said, I nodded "Sorry" I said, then someone banged on the door.

I groaned walking to the door "Dude what th-" "I need you" Noah breathed out "Noah it's not the best time now" I said looking back at Isa "I fucking need you, now" He growled "What happened?" I asked him quietly "Avalynn" He growled.

I looked over at Isa "I'll see you" I gave her a small smile walking out with Noah "What is your problem? You can't just come to me like that" I said angrily, he opened his car as we got in, I know I might seem stupid to everyone, he can't come to me like this but I'm leaving with him, I am aware at how stupid this sounds.

"What happened?" I asked him again "I...I was with Lana" He mumbled grabbing his steering wheel harder, I huffed "Of course you were" I muttered "I couldn't..." He breathed out, I looked at him "I couldn't get hard, Ava" He said still grabbing it really hard "Oh" is all I managed to say.

"Why?" I asked stupidly "If I knew I wouldn't be here" He mumbled "Why are you even here?" I asked him as we pulled up by his house "I dont fucking know, this was a bad idea" He said sitting back in his seat after putting the engine off.

"No, I'm sorry" I whispered, he nodded taking my hand and walked me in, we got directly in his room and sat down on his bed "Maybe you aren't just in the mood to have sex?" I asked him, he looked at me "Seriously?" He chuckled.

"D-do you want me to try?" I stuttered, he nodded slowly, I sat on his lap slowly leaning in on his neck "Don't make it worse" He said, referring to his neck, I nodded biting down on it, he let out a grunt grabbing my behind, I moaned quietly in his neck breathing heavy, his breathing was just as mine, accelerated "I... I can't" He softly grunted, I kissed him on the lips, sliding in my tongue the first chance I had, he started shaking under my touch of his hair and in a matter of seconds I was being pinned down on the bed.

I moaned when he was sucking on my skin in my neck "I thought you couldn't?" I moaned out "I just can't fucking control myself around you" He hissed, oh, I thought he couldn't get turned on.

"Noah?" Rick's voice sounded, I gasped sitting up quickly fixing my shirt, Noah muttered something under his breath that I couldn't make out.

He opened the door "What?" He almost yelled in his face "How come you weren't in class today?" He asked him "I overslept" He said, Rick laughed "You overslept? You never even sleep, dont lie to me" He said, then he spotted me "Oh, hey Ava" He smiled "What are you doing here?" He asked confused "She's turoring me" Noah said "Okay..." He said but still suspecting.

I smiled awkwardly "Would you like something to eat?" He then asked me "I'm fine, thanks" I smiled, not only referring as in hunger.

He nodded looking in between us, Noah gasped "You think I'm kidnapping her or something?" He raised his voice "No!" Rick said looking at him "I just thought that maybe she'd wan-" He tried to explain, but Noah slammed the door in  his face "Noah!" I said getting up "I hate him" He breathed out "But he's been so good to y-" "What the fuck do you even know!?" He yelled at me "Enough to know that he picked you up from the street and took care of you like you were his" I said raising my voice too.

"He thinks he is my fucking father" He yelled punching the wall "He's not, he knows" I said calmly, hoping he'd stop.

"I ran away from my father" He said falling down on the ground on his knees, I sat with him.

"He was going to kill me, I ran... like a coward" He said shaking "No, you are not a coward Noah, you were scared and that's completely normal" I said rubbing his back slowly, he looked at me "Do I need to stop?" I asked him, he shook his head leaning into me, he sighed "I'm scared" He mumbled "What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I am a fuck up and I will break you in the end and you'll end up leaving me" He mumbled, I looked at him "Why would you be afraid of me going away?" I asked him "I dont know, I just feel good around you and I feel like I can trust you" he mumbled, I smiled a bit "I won't leave, I'm here to stay" I whispered.