Sixty - Two

I looked at Noah who was laying peacefully on my bed for the first time in forever.

I took my phone to call my dad and he answered immediately "Hey baby" He said softly "Hey dad, just wanted to hear your voice" I said into the phone "Are you okay?" He asked, "I am, kind off, I might take a plus one with me this Christmas, is that okay?" I muttered.

"Your boyfriend?" He chuckled "What?" "The one who said who is that the last time?" He laughed "Dad I told you-" "It's fine baby girl, I will buy another ticket for him, I need to tell you something too" He said excited.

"And that is?" I asked curiously "You'll know next week" He laughed, I groaned "Fine" Then Noah started waking up "Hey dad, I gotta go" I said quickly and hung up.

"Goodmorning" I smiled at him "I fell asleep?" He muttered rubbing his eyes "You did, it looked like you didn't sleep in two weeks" I chuckled.

"That's because I didnt" He said getting up I frowned looking at him "Sorry" I sighed "Why?" He said putting his shoes on "For needing time" I muttered.

"Its okay, I understand" He nodded "My dad is buying you a ticket for Christmas" I quietly said "What? No" He panicked "I can pay it myself" he said.

"It's okay" I said getting up "Want to go have some coffee?" I asked him, he was about to say yes, I saw it on his face but then he shook his head "I have to go" He whispered.

I sighed nodding "Call me if you need me, you know" He winked walking out, I giggled walking out after him "Where are you going?" He chuckled "To get some coffee alone" I shrugged.

"Okay" He said and got into his car, with one last wink he drove away, I walked over there and once I got there I ordered and got to my usual seat.

"You're Ava, right?" I heard a girl ask, I looked up "Hey, yes" I smiled "Hey, I'm in Constitutional Law, with Mr. Smith" She said "Cool" I said still smiling "He told me that if I needed some help I could come to you" She said sitting down.

"Of course, what's your name?" I asked her "Erin" She smiled "Nice to meet you" I chuckled "Bubbles, I thought you were with Noah" Justin cheered sitting down next to me "Who is your friend?" He winked at her.

I giggled "Stop, I'm not used to see you like that, Erin, this is Justin, Justin, Erin" I introduced them "Nice to meet you" She smiled shyly "The whole group is coming" Justin announced "Great" I said sarcastically.

Then they walked in, I dont know when we became this close, really.

"Who is the gorgeous girl?" Nate smirked "Erin" She said shyly, I chuckled "Stop it" I groaned at them.

Noah came in and sat down next to me not saying anything "Hello to you too" I rolled my eyes, he looked at me and rolled his eyes too.

"Hi, I'm Erin" She said politely to Noah "I don't really care" Noah shrugged "Sorry, Noah is the asshole of the group" I smiled at her, she nodded and then Isa came and started talking to Erin because they had seen each other in class before.

"What's wrong? Thought you had something to do?" I asked him "Ava, not now" He warned me, I sighed "Fine, be a prick" I muttered and reached for my coffee but he grabbed my wrist.

I looked at him in the eyes and he was already looking at me, we sat there a couple of minutes and then I pulled softly back "Sorry..." He whispered, I shook my head "It's fine"

"No, it's not, Rick was being annoying and I got mad but I shouldn't of have worked it out on you" He sighed "You can always work it out on me, you know?" I smirked.

"Mmm, didn't know you were such a badass" He smirked leaning in "You don't know lot of things" I winked pushing his chest slowly making him back off, he chuckled shaking his head.

"You're a couple?" Erin asked "No" I quickly said, then looked at Noah who was still looking at me "We're not a couple" Noah smiled fakely, she awkwardly shifted in her seat.

"Don't worry about it" I smiled awkwardly "Ava we need to talk" Noah said awkwardly, I looked confused at him "Not again-" He glared at me and walked out, I smiled at everyone "See you!" I sang and walked out too following him walking towards my dorm.

The walk was quiet, awkwardly quiet, like two people that have never met before walk together.

We got to my dorm and the second I opened my door, he pinned me against it once we were in.

"I need you" He breathed out against my neck "Then take me" I breathed out groaning once he bit down my neck, he grabbed me and laid me on my bed.

I sat up crawling ontop of him pulling his tshirt out quickly "No, I need you" He muttered and took my shirt out aswell laying me down on the bed again "Noah" I warned him "Please" He pleaded "Fine" I sighed.

He kissed down my breast to my stomach down my area, I groaned arching my back "Don't tease" I muttered, I heard him chuckle and then his warm tongue hit me.

As he was doing wonders with his tongue, I grabbed his hair closing my eyes, he pulled back kissing back up.

I groaned when he pulled back "Come on" I whined "Protection baby" He chuckled putting on the condom, once he put it on, he laid me back down kissing me ever so softly.

He slowly and gently put himself into me.

I closed my eyes "Noah..." I whispered looking at him "Yes baby?" He mumbled "Not like this" I muttered, he nodded and sped up immediately, each thrust getting rougher.

Moans escaped my mouth as I put my hands on his chest "Fuck" He moaned out going harder, making me moan louder.

"I fucking love you so much" He moaned out grabbing my arms pinning them up above my head as he thrusted roughly into me, filling me with pleasure with each thrust.

I was moaning loudly as I felt myself build up "Come for me" He breathed out when his thrusts became slower and sloppier, I released floating off to cloud nine as my legs began shaking.

He kissed my forehead getting off pulling out the condom "How was that?"