Thirty - One

"Noah let's go" I quietly said "I'm not going to run from him" Noah chuckled looking at him.

"Bro, long time no see" Ethan said shaking Noah's hand, Noah smiled falsely "What a shame, right?" He sarcastically remarked.

"You're on a date?" Ethan smirked "No, we're just trying to eat something before the party, thank you very much" I spoke for Noah.

"Still a big mouth I see" Ethan glared at me "Do not touch her" Noah marked "Relax it's not like she's so hot I cant keep my hands off of her" He laughed.

Noah rolled his eyes and didn't respond, then our dinner finally came.

As we started eating Ethan was just standing there staring like a creep.

"Dude, fuck off" Noah snapped at Ethan, making him laugh but he listened, guess he knows better than to ignore his commands.

We ate our dinner quietly after that, not talking to each other, letting me know that I've did something Noah didn't like.

"What's wrong?" I dared to ask, he shook his head "If you don't tell me then I wont know for the next time" I sighed.

"One, there wont be a next time, and two, you shouldn't talk to Ethan, he is like hundred times worse than Lucas, but he just goes against your will" Noah said.

"I just said we weren't on a date" I said "And I'm saying to shut your mouth to Ethan, okay?" He said starting to get pissed off, before causing a scene, I mumbled a quiet okay to him.

After dinner, Noah drove us to the party, once we got there, music was blasting through the street, I sighed walking in the house with Noah.

And I felt like all eyes were on us, does he take girls often to parties to sleep with?

And then he was gone, great, I should of have known.

"Avaaa" Justin cheered "Hey" I said sitting down on a chair next to the counter "You came alone?" He asked, what should I say?

"No, I came with Isa" I lied, hoping he wouldn't notice my awful lying skills, "Where is she?" He looked around "No idea, this happens all the time" I laughed.

"You don't like parties very much huh?" He said sitting down with me "Not really" I scrunched my nose making him laugh.

"Aaaye" Ethan yelled to Justin, this is not going to go well "Where's my boy Noah?" Ethan asked me, I shrugged not looking up to him.

"I'm talking to you" He said getting closer, I looked up at him "didn't you see I said I don't know?" I answered him.

He took my face in his hand, just like last time, I pushed him off "What even is your problem?" I yelled at him over the music.

"You know, you really do turn me on, I cant wait to fuck you till you're not breathing anymore" He smirked.

Justin stood before me now "Back off dude, don't fuck with Noah's girl" Justin warned him.

Noah's girl? Why would he think that I'm Noah's girl?

"That's the whole point, back off" Ethan said trying to push Justin off, "Go" Justin said, I nodded and walked off trying to find Noah, where is him when you need him?

Then I found Lucas, thank God.

"Help" I yelped running in his arms "What the hell?" He looked at me and when he realized it was me he relaxed "What happened?" He asked me, I pulled back blushing "sorry" I said, he shook his head indicating it was alright.

"Ethan was being weird and creepy" I said "I don't really want to be here now" I said, he nodded taking my hand walking out.

We got to the kitchen and suddenly I felt something cold against me, someone ran into me and spilled their drink on me.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled at the guy, he was even to drunk to notice, I stormed outside "I hate parties!" I yelled when we got out trying to get the cold liquor off of my body.

"Calm down" Lucas laughed "No, first Ethan starts all about raping me and then some stupid ass guy spills his drink on me" I groaned.

"Ethan did what?" He gaped "Yeah, something about me being Noah's girl" I rolled my eyes at the irony of me having something with Noah when he obviously just abandoned me.

"Hold on" He said walking inside, now I'm all alone outside, I sat down on the floor against the wall, I always say this, but this time will be the last time I go to a party.

I sighed and then the music stopped and I heard cheering, what?

I walked in only to see Noah beating Ethan up, once again.

I looked around looking for Lucas, and he was standing there too, cheering, I stormed over to him "What the heck Lucas? Break them up!" I yelled.

"He deserves it" He shrugged "He is going to kill him!" I yelled, when I saw nobody do anything, I did the worst thing I could of have done.

I stood there in the middle "Noah!" I yelled at him touching his shoulder from behind, he quickly got up turning around ready to punch me.

I flinched waiting for the punch, but it didn't come, I opened my eyes only to see him breathing heavy staring at me "Dont touch me" He said under his breath, people started booing and walked off making the music start again.

"What is it with you guys beating each other up?" I asked them, Justin was looking at Ethan and Lucas at us.

"What happened!?" Isa came running over, she looked at Noah trying to catch his breath, sweating and with Ethans blood on his face and hands.

"Dude" Isa shook her head, I looked at Noah and walked back out, I know he did it for me this time.

But if he had just came out to see if I was okay instead of doing what he always does and beat anyone up that gets in his way.

Lucas ran after me "Sorry, Ethan did deserve it" Lucas explained "Can you take me to my dorm?" I sighed, he nodded taking his keys from his pocket.

"Okay" he said walking with me to his car.