Thirty - Six

Noah's P.O.V (Yes! It is happening)

Michael, a friend of my father came over to me grabbing me by the neck pinning me down with his cigarette in his mouth "Please, I'm sorry" I tried to cry out, but my little body couldn't fight him off.

"Shut up, son of a bitch' Michael groaned and took his cigarette out of his mouth, turning it off on my chest, making me scream in pain "You little shit" Michael said ripping my pants off "Stop, stop please" I cried out.

"Noah" I heard another man's voice, "Noah wake up" It said, but then Michael grabbed me, I screamed at the top of my lungs fighting him off

"Noah!" Rick's voice woke me up I jumped up "Leave me alone!" I yelled curled up in a ball shaking, in middle of a panic attack, he sighed "I'm sorry kid" He said sitting down with me on my bed, where is Ava? I need Ava.

I got up putting my shoes on "Where are you going?" Rick asked "Not sure" I said confused taking my car keys and just basically ran out.

I need to see her, I need her to insult me and be angry at me, before I knew it I was standing by her door just like yesterday, shaking, I opened the door with my spare key Isa gave me and I took a deep breath opening the door, what is she doing awake at 3 a.m? Is she crying?

I cleared my throat and she jumped "What the are you doing here?" She sniffled "I... I dont know" I mumbled sitting down by her bed with my head on her mattress "Are you seriously coming to sleep after you insulted me a couple of hours ago?" She wiped her eyes "I'm not coming to sleep, and it wasn't that big of a deal" I said looking up at her.

"I lost my virginity you fucking dick" She raised her voice, does she regret it? "Now you can fuck everyone you please, you're welcome" I said.

"I didn't lose it so I could sleep with everybody" She said, I could feel her anger grow, I need this.

"And then why did you?" I said sitting up, she glared at me "Really?" She started tearing up again, fuck no that is not what I wanted, how do you comfort someone? "Don't be a cry baby" I tried, she looked at me and then tried to dry her tears.

"I hate you" She snapped "I'm not a cry baby, I am human and I have feelings" She tried "I'm a human too but I dont get so butt hurt easily" I chuckled, she sighed and sat up "You really are a lost cause aren't you?" She said, am I?

"Probably" I said shrugging, I sat with her on the bed now "Can I sleep?" I mumbled "Why did you let me touch your chest? And why did you tell me everything you did?" She said, I could see that she was holding in her tears.

"I was caught up in the moment, and I told you because you didn't stop being annoying asking questions" I explained her laying down in her bed, she sighed.

Was it because of that? For some reason I can't let her be, for some reason I feel comfortable enough to tell her the awful things that happened with me, and for some reason I could sleep while I was with her, I felt the need to protect her from everyone and everything.

Little did she know I went to Lana because I was trying to get her out of my head, I was trying to get her out of my fucking head but she doesn't leave, she never leaves.

She slowly laid down next to me and wrapped her leg around me just like she did the other nights, protecting me from my nightmares "Goodnight" she muttered "Yeah, whatever" I mumbled closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.

"Ava you're going to be late for class" I heard Isa, I groaned "Shut up" I mumbled burying my head in Ava's whatever I was lying on "Noah" She groaned, I groaned too sitting up rubbing my eyes looking at Ava's swollen face from crying yesterday "You look awful" I told her, she opened her eyes to glare at me, I chuckled.

"Sorry" I got up taking my car keys "I'll see you" I told Ava walking out, I quickly went over to my house and changed, and then I drove of to campus again.

Once I got in Rick's class, he called out on me for being late but I don't think he dared to ask me where I had been all night, maybe because he didn't give a fuck.

I sat down on my seat and Ava was there basically daydreaming, I sat down next to her "Hi" I softly said, she looked at me "Hi" She mumbled rubbing her eyes again trying to stay awake "we could be sleeping right now" I whined, she glared at me "Rick wouldn't fail us" I chuckled "Yeah right" She mumbled, what the fuck is it now?

Why is she so complicated? Cant she just be like other girls? When the classes were over, I was in the cafe with everyone "So, what's up with this Ava girl?" Ed asked me, "What?" I said confused "Are you in love?" Josh said, I chuckled "Guys, she's just a good fuck" I chuckled "seriously?" Justin glared at me "What?" I asked confused "You shouldn't use her Noah" Lucas added to Justin's comment.

I groaned "Would everyone just get off of my fucking back? I will do whatever the fuck I want because I can, okay? I will fuck her whenever I want to without having to ask for your permission, I dont remember you guys setting rules for me to see who I can screw and who not" I snapped, Lucas got in my face, what the fuck is his problem?

"I swear if you hurt her and she comes crying once, I will fucking kill you" He hissed, I grabbed him by the throat pinning him down against the wall, all my friends already around me grabbing me "How adorable" I spat out in his face dropping him to the floor.

Fucking prick.