Thirty - Four

"You want me to fuck you?" Noah breathed out, I blushed at the choice of words, I bit my lip "Are you sure?" He whispered looking in my eyes, I looked back in his, the hunger didn't fade, if you asked me, it only had increased.

"I'm as sure as I can be" I mumbled blushing, he smiled a bit kissing my neck, me still on top of him, his hands traced to my back and with just one move of his hand, my bra opened, how many times has he done this?

Okay, I shouldn't think like that "What is it?" He whispered looking at my face, I was frowning  without noticing "Nothing" I tried to smile "Oh come on" He mumbled laying me down again taking my bare breasts in "Fuck Ava" he breathed out licking his lips.

That helped with my insecurities, causing me to smile "You are so hot" He breathed out starting to kiss my breasts ever so softly, I moaned quietly taking in the pleasure I was feeling.

I started squeezing my legs shut again just like I've tried couple of days before to ease the overwhelming feeling down my parts, he smirked "That isn't going to help baby" He whispered kissing down my body, pulling down my pants I just put on a couple of hours ago.

Then he pulled down my panties as well, ever so slowly, just like he was waiting for me to ask him to stop, I groaned kicking them off so he would go faster.

"Noah I'm sure" I whispered looking at him and then at his pants, I started unbuttoning them pulling them down, once he was in his boxers, I gulped at his bulge he had going on there.

I looked up at his face and he was smirking "You like what you see?" He whispered pulling out his pants and then slowly reached to the pocket and got a condom out, does he always have a condom on him? Are you stupid? How many girls do you think he sleeps with in one day? My subconscious tried to make me regret my choice.

I sighed trying to calm down "Are you okay?" He asked once again "Yes Noah, just do it" I groaned eager for him, I got up and started biting his neck causing him to groan and grab my breast immediately, moans escaping my mouth.

I tugged his boxers down, he helped me pushing me back down on my bed "Please tell me if it hurts, okay?" He said carefully, I nodded, he slipped on a condom and touched me down there with his hand.

His finger was rubbing against my clit and another one slipped in, causing me to groan a little arching my back "You are so ready for me" He smirked pulling away, I whined at the loss of his touch.

"Be patient now" He smirked laying on top of me holding himself up with his hands, he lifted my legs up a little bit separating them.

"You are 100% sure?" He said again "I am" I whispered, he kissed me softly, like he never did before as I felt a sharp pain down there, the sharpness quickly faded as it started to burn, he slowly kept going in "Is it really bad?" He asked quietly, I quickly shook my head biting my lip hard.

And then once he started moving, that's when I felt the burn disappear, and it was replaced with pleasure, he kept thrusting slowly and carefully as I let out a moan.

"That's it, moan for me" He breathed out in my neck "Does it feel good?" He whispered, I nodded not being able to talk, "You feel so good" He softly moaned biting down my neck.

Now I know what I've been missing out on.

"So good" He groaned, then he began going faster, I groaned loudly moaning out his name, I traced my hands up and touched his chest.

He closed his eyes slowing down again, his breathing started to slow down and he started shaking his head "Please" He managed to crack out, I quickly pulled my hands back and he started to go faster again.

Once I felt the pressure build up, my legs started shaking like crazy "Come for me" He breathed out "I..." I can't hold it in anymore, was what I was trying to say.

The rhythm started to slow down and his kisses on my neck became sloppier as we both came at the same time, I whimpered slowly as my legs kept shaking.

He pulled back slowly and pulled the condom off, threw it in the bin and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked him still not able to breathe, he nodded "It was really good" He smiled at me "I'm sorry for touching you" I sat up with him "we'll work on that" He got up taking his boxers putting them on, I put on my panties "Do you maybe want to put on my shirt?" He asked me, I looked at him.

"Nevermind, that's weird" He chuckled, I took his shirt from the ground and put it on, I turned around to face him and he was staring at me "Like this?" I asked him, he nodded "Did you like it?" He asked me, I smiled "Of course" I said and then I spotted my blood on his sheets.

He looked over to where I was looking and quickly got up "I'm sorry" I said, he pulled the sheet off of the bed "That's not your fault Ava" He chuckled.

"I like this part of you" I said, he looked at me confused "You're all being nice" I chuckled helping to put up the new sheet on his bed, as soon as it was on he pulled me on the bed "You are different now than an hour ago" I whispered "Well an hour ago I didn't fuck so... makes sense doesn't it?" He laughed.

Ouch.

"Or maybe you know that I won't take you less serious if you are not this mad dude who keeps snapping at everyone" "You're ruining it" He warned "I'm saying the truth" I reminded him "Ava you're pushing it" He sat up.

"Sorry" I sighed sitting up aswell.

"Let me take you to your dorm" He said putting on his pants taking another shirt throwing my pants to me, I put them on and pulled my hair in a bun.

I put on my pants sighing "Fine" I muttered getting up.