Ninety - Two

FINAL CHAPTER.

"Noah?" I called for him the next morning in my dorm, where is he? I looked around the room.

He wasn't on Isa her bed that was all empty for a while now, maybe he went to the bathroom?

I looked at my phone to see if he texted me or anything, nothing.

I stood up stretching walking to the mirror going for my closet.

That's where a paper caught my eye.

"AVA"

I knew it was Noah's, he wrote me a letter to say he probably went home because he didnt want to go to the bathrooms in the community bathroom.

I opened it with a bad feeling in my gut, something's off, something bad happened. 

"

I know you are confused, that I left you unexpected, but it was for the best, if I told you I was leaving today, yesterday wouldn't be the same.

Don't cry baby, you know that this was for the best, not only because Rick is sick, because you deserve freedom, from me and my past.

I just wanted to say sorry, and because I'm not really good with speaking, I decided to write.

I'm so sorry for every fight, for the times I got mad at you for stupid things, such like not clearing your mug of coffee out with water, I'm sorry for saying all those hurtful things I said, they were never true, I never hated you, not even in the beginning, I was scared of you, of what you were and are still capable of making me feel.

I'm sorry for all the times I shouted at you and all the things I broke whenever I got a breakdown, I promise I'm going to work on that.

You deserve to be free from me, my anger issues and mood swings, you deserve all the good in the world, and let's just say that's why I'm letting you go, it's too selfish of me to let you hold on to me while we are not sure if we will ever see each other again.

I know you are feeling lonely and completely broken, but I need you to move on with your life, travel all you can, switch campuses, just because you can and I know you want too.

I love you so damn much, for everything you've done for me and more, I love you for the first time you slapped me because I was being a jackass, I love you for your stupid jokes that don't even make sense, I love you for the disgusting spaghetti you eat everytime you go out, I love you for kissing my scars and accepting me just like I am without even wanting me to change, even if you know I have to change.

I love you for being so selfless and for all the times you tried to tickle me, and now that I'm safe to say it; I'm only ticklish on my feet.

I loved you when I was still messing with Lana, I didn't know back there but I know now, it's always been you, it's always going go be you.

Just know that I will find you again, in a couple of years, I will find you, I will fight for you till the last leaf falls on the ground, till the oceans dry out and till the sun doesn't come up anymore.

I'm breaking up with you, for your sake, please don't be mad at me.

Avalynn Bennett, I love you so damn much.

Till death do us part

- Noah.

"

My shaking hand was cupping my mouth as sobs uncontrollably escaped from my lips.

He didn't leave, he didn't leave.

This is a joke and he is still here, I took my phone and dialed his number still shaking.

"We're sorry, the number you are trying to reach, is no longer in service or has been disconnected"

No, I dialed his number again, this time slower so I wouldn't mess up, pick up Noah.

"We're sorry, the number you are trying to reach, is no longer in service or has been disconnected"

I sobbed, how could he do this to me? I dialed Isa's number.

"We're sorry, the number you are trying to reach, is no longer in service or has been disconnected"

I dialed Rick's number and waited for it to ring.

"Hey!"
"Rick! Thank God you picked up, what's with Noah's phone and Isa's-"

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to pick up, I'm probably busy correcting exams or something, I'll call you back when I can, or leave a message after the - Rick you're making it too long" Noah's voice sounded and then it went off.

I called him five times more only to end up in his voicemail over and over again.

"God damn it!" I yelled throwing the phone on the ground.

He knew he was leaving, he wanted to break up with me in the hospital, he made love to me yesterday.

He was saying goodbye.

~ ~ ~

Damaged ended! I think I'm going to make a sequel, the next chapter will probably be of the sequel if it will be up or not!

Let me know if you expected the end to be like this or if you expected a happily ever after!

This book has helped me through so much and I love you guys voting and commenting, thank you for cheering me up everyday with your love!

Love you all.