Seventy - Nine

"I-I... um.." I awkwardly said looking at all them "That's unfair" Noah said crossing his arms over his chest "What is?" Rick chuckled "You know you could get me to do anything if Ava says so" He huffed looking at the ground.

"Could we talk like privately?" I asked Noah awkwardly, he nodded and got up, I did the same walking to his room.

"What?" He asked "You can do what you want but I think you should actually try and go to the wedding-" I said and his jaw dropped "You are siding with them?" He gasped.

"No baby, I'm not siding with anybody I just think you'd regret not going" I sighed "I won't regret" He huffed "Noah..." I sighed "No" He said shaking his head.

He sat on his bed with his leg bouncing and his hands in his hair "You won't get to me!" He raised his voice at me "Okay okay, we won't go" I said quietly.

"We?" He asked confused "Yeah, I was going to go with you, but hey it's okay" I said walking back to the living room.

I sat down back on the couch as everyone looked at me "What?" I asked confused "Nothing?" Rick sighed.

I shook my head and sat back into the couch.

About five minutes of awkward silence, Noah got out of the room and stood in middle of the living room "We'll be there" He said.

I looked at him confused just as everyone was "What do you mean?" I asked him "We'll be there" He sat down next to me, he looked at Rick and then at Gregory "Not a word 'bout my decision, okay?" He asked dryly, they put their hands up. 

"The color of the guests is maroon, but you can come in a black tux if you want..." Gregory carefully said, Noah nodded "Fine" He said, I smiled at him and took his hand, he looked down at me "Thank you" I mouthed, he kissed my forehead. 

"Anything for you" He whispered making my heart melt, Gregory got up "So, I'll see you" He smiled and walked out "You're going!?" Isa gasped "Okay, shut it" Noah chuckled "Not to trash it, right?" She laughed, Noah smirked. 

"Noah.." I warned him "No baby, not to trash it" he rolled his eyes playfully "Just know that the only reason that I'm going is to see you in a maroon dress" He smirked kissing my cheek walking to the kitchen, I smiled walking with him. 

"I thought you were so sure you didn't want to go?" I asked him confused "I was sure, and I still don't want to go, but I know you want to go, I saw it so we'll go" He shrugged taking a bottle of water taking sips from it

"I spoke to aunt Liz, she is going to be your teacher" Rick said coming into the kitchen "Okay" Noah nodded "And she will also be helping out when I won't be capable anymore" He said "Rick" Noah sighed "Noah, at one point I won't be capable of anything, and at one point I will be gone, okay? Please just keep that in mind" He sighed and walked off. 

"God damn it" He muttered leaning against the counter, I sighed and pulled him in a hug "I'm not ready" He whispered hugging me back "I know" I whispered rubbing his back "I don't think I'm ever going to be ready to say goodbye" He whispered. 

"Well, then just don't think about it as a goodbye, okay?" I sighed "But he is leaving, he isn't coming back" He sighed "But you can always say 'until we meet again'" I said quietly looking at him, he looked at me with glossy eyes and nodded. 

He pulled back "Hey, let's go on a date" He said randomly "What?" I chuckled "Yeah, tonight" He nodded excitingly "Okay.." I said confused "I'll drop you off at your dorm so you can get ready and we'll see each other tonight and have a romantic dinner, even tho I'm not romantic at all" He laughed. 

I smiled at him "Fine" I said walking out the kitchen taking my coat, he did the same and then we got into his car. 

Before I knew it I was in my dorm standing in front of my closet choosing something cute to wear, I ended up with just some black jeans with a grey sweater with my boots, not really casual but I need to do some shopping so, this will have to go with it. 

I let my hair just down and put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara and on my lips just some lipgloss I don't usually wear

I don't really know why, but I'm just so nervous, I know it's Noah and that I know him but we never actually went on a real date if you look at it like that, so I'm nervous, how will it go? Will I mess it up like usually when we are together? 

There was a knock on the door that made my lungs run out of air, I took a deep breath to recover and opened the door, Noah stood there leaning against the doorframe, he was wearing black jeans too but with a blue sweater and a leather black jacket. 

"You look amazing" He said softly pecking my lips, I smiled at him "You don't look bad yourself" I smiled at him, he smirked. 

"I did my best" He rolled his eyes playfully as I locked my arm with his walking to the car "So, where are you taking me?" I asked curiously "Not telling" He smirked, I groaned "Fine" I chuckled. 

We got into his car "I just hope it doesn't rain" He chuckled looking up at the cloudy sky "I like the rain" I randomly said "Really?" He asked me, I nodded "I do, it's peaceful" I said leaning in my seat as he started the car "It's wet" He laughed putting on some music. 

"Well, that's a fact" I giggled shaking my head, the rest of the ride was quiet and not long, like 20 minutes until we arrived to the next town, he parked the car and got out running to my side and opened the door "Oh Lala" I teased, he glared at me taking my hand "Please don't make me regret this" He said playfully. 

I chuckled and got out of the car, we walked around town "Where are we going?" I asked again "You'll see" He chuckled "Noah" I whined, he smirked and looked at this cozy little restaurant, I smiled as we walked there. 

"Reservation?" The guy at the desk asked "Centineo" Noah said, he looked at his list and nodded "Come in" He said walking us to a cute table of two, we sat down, the lights around us almost made it look like we're still on the 25th December, which I loved "I actually don't know how the food is" He chuckled. 

"It'll be fine" I laughed, we sat there on the table talking about everything that came into our minds like we've never did before, but I liked it, I liked that moment of peace in between us, without fights or worries. 

The waiter came to explain that the menu was a tasting menu, as in, from everything a little bit, so that's what we ate, and thank God it was just a little bit because it was absolutely disgusting, which made us laugh of asses off. 

"For one time I take you out it's utter shit" Noah chuckled as he paid, which we fought about, because it looked so expensive but he wouldn't let me, when we walked out, we stopped in tracks when we realized it was pouring outside. 

"God damn it" Noah groaned "This date was a disaster, sorry" He chuckled, I stepped into the rain making myself soaking wet "Ava, what the fuck?" He laughed as I walked further away making him follow me. 

"It was awesome" I yelled at him over the rain, he smiled taking my hands in his bringing them to his chest "Thank you, for everything" He said over the rain with the widest smile on his face. 

I smiled at him as he crashed his lips on mine, I immediately kissed back feeling the happiest and cheesiest girl in the world. He pulled back leaning his forehead on mine. 

"Someday, I'll marry you"