Eighty - Four

"You should come to the party" Noah whined for the millionth time "Baby, I have to work till 10 P.M tonight and you know I don't like parties" I sighed from behind the counter.

"Please, it's a goodbye party for me" He tried to convince me "Noah" I  groaned "After this party you wont have to go anymore to any parties, besides the wedding" He said popping his under lip out pleading.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes making him clap his hands "Yes yes yes!" He laughed excitedly.

My shift went on and on until 10 P.M and then we walked to his car since Noah sat there the whole time with me probably bored as hell.

"You're staying with me tonight, right?" I asked him "Of course" He smiled at me.

We went to my dorm and I changed to a simple tank top and some black jeans, I put my hair up into a messy ponytail and then we went to his house.

We are dinner with Rick and Isa and it was nice, quiet but nice.

The silence was calming, there wasn't any tension you could cut with scissors or awkward silence.

And then we got to party that has already started, music was blasting and the lights were going wild, just like always.

"Let's go" Noah whispered in my ear and then we walked in the house, we went straight to where his friends were sitting.

"Noah!" Lana cheered making me slightly roll my eyes, Noah sat down on the couch not reacting and pulled me ontop of him so I was sitting on his lap.

"You came" Lucas smirked "Of course she came" Noah said arrogantly, I chuckled "Ethans here" Justin groaned as everyone looked towards the direction.

He smirked winking at me and sat down next to us "Move" Noah snapped as he was staring at me.

"Fucking move Ethan" Noah snapped again making him roll his eyes and get up "You shouldn't be so controlling, you'll lose your little treasure like that" He rolled his eyes.

"I will be as controlling as I fucking please so if you dont matter just fuck off, nobody wants you here anyways" Noah snapped.

"Even though you think you are special, he just talks about you like you're a little bitch he fucks when he wants to" He smirked, I got pushed off Noah's lap by himself and in a matter of seconds Ethan was down on the floor.

"Noah!" I yelled at him getting up "Why does he always have to fight for you?" Lana snorted "You think I want this!?" I snapped making her huff.

"Lucas stop him! He will kill him!" I panicked, Lucas nodded and pushed Noah off of Ethan "Stop" Lucas said as Noah was breathing heavy on the floor.

I looked at Ethan who had a bleeding nose and already a swollen left eye "You fucking bastard" Noah snapped at Ethan getting up from the floor.

"Noah I told you to stop beating people" I muttered "What? He just fucking said-" "I know what he said, why would it bother you if it isnt true?" I sighed.

His hands balled up into fists as he was taking heavy breaths, I looked at his face, his eyebrows were furrowed and his expression was pure stress and anger.

"Noah..." I whispered in his ear putting my hand on his back slowly making him jump up.

"You don't fucking get to tell me to calm the fuck down, alright!?" He yelled "I fucking did it to protect you and all you do is side with him!" He yelled pointing at Ethan.

"I'm not siding with him" I tried "Shut up" Noah warned me "I didnt ask you to beat him up, did I?" I sighed.

His cheeks began slightly to turn red as his knuckles were beginning to become white from clenching it.

"I can't fucking stand you" He shook out and stormed away, leaving me dumbfounded.

I sighed and walked after him but Justin stopped me "Nope, no way" He shook his head "Justin let go, he will do something stupid" I said.

"He will hurt you" Justin said "Let me go" I growled, when he didnt move I pushed him to the side "Fuck you" I snapped and stormed after Noah.

He was in a random room and when I went in he was already destroying all of what was in there.

"Please calm down" I said softly as the music wasn't that loud anymore "You don't fucking get to tell me to calm down!" He screamed walking to me.

"Don't do this, please" I said as he came closer, he grabbed me by the back of my neck and crashed his lips against mine backing me up against the door.

I gasped when he roughly bit down my under lip making him slip his tongue in my mouth fighting for dominance that he already had.

He kissed down my neck biting and sucking roughly leaving marks "You are mine and you don't get to tell me what to do" He breathed out biting down my flesh making a moan escape from my lips.

"Do you understand?" He breathed out in my ear by now taking my legs making them go around his hips.

I nodded wanting to kiss him again but he pulled back "Do you understand, Ava?" He asked roughly now pushing me up against the wall making his crotch stroke against mine.

"Y-Yes" I breathed out, he nodded letting me down, when I processed to find out what just happened and catch my breath he was sitting on the bed.

"You really want sex right now?" He asked me confused, making me blush and sit down next to him.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" He whispered facing me.

I took the chance and kissed him getting on top of him, he smirked in the kiss pushing me down against the mattress and started to unbuckle my belt.

~~~~~

I'm so sorry for not updating!
Please keep requesting the sequel if you want it!
And leave comments saying what you like most from damaged, I love to see you guys interact!

Thanks :)