Eighty-Nine

"We're going to be fine, you know?" Noah suddenly said.

I've sat there all night refusing to leave, Rick came and told me to rest and so did Isa, and Noah was complaining about me being there and 'wasting my time'.

The doctor came around 8 A.M to tell us that all the tests they did on him went fine and that he was allowed to go home after the night of observation so we were leaving.

"I know" I quietly said nodding glancing at him as we were walking out of the door.

"I'm sorry" He whispered as Rick came towards us "For what?" "For yesterday, I wasn't thinking straight" He whispered rubbing my back, I slowly nodded.

"All ready?" Rick asked making us nod "Let's go home kids" He said as we began walking to the parking lot.

"So, care to explain why you took your car while you were drunk and high?" Rick said.

"I just wanted to go home" He said awkwardly as we stepped into the car.

"That's where you should've been in the first place" He scolded "Okay, I got it, alright? Stop scolding like I'm 10 years old" He snapped.

"Well Noah, if you'd stop behaving like a child, only then I will stop treating you like one" He said.

Noah took a deep breath, I grabbed his hand softly making him instantly calm down, he mouthed a thank you and then the rest of the car ride was awkwardly quiet since you could sense the tension.

We got to their home and went straight into his room.

"I was partying because I wanted to forget" He said as we walked in "I know" I nodded "I wanted to forget what I did to you and for you and I'm so god damn sorry for not being there for you when I had to be and instead of coming to you, going to that stupid ass party" He breathed out.

"I know" I repeated "How could you know?" He muttered "Noah we've been hanging out couple of months, I've figured you out" I smiled at him.

He chuckled sitting down on the bed "Come here" He gestured me to come sit on his lap so I did.

"Is Gregory going to press charges?" I awkwardly asked "He um... is still out so the wife decided to not..." He said.

I nodded "Is she staying?" I asked lowly, he shook his head "She called to let me know" He muttered looking at me "Sorry for not believing in you all the times you said that he was still the same, you out of all people could've known" I said feeling guilty.

"Baby, you always try to see good in everyone" He smiled kissing my forehead.

"Do you remember the time we wanted to bake cookies?" I randomly said.

"Avalynn Bennett get your ass in here! We're making chocolate chip cookies" Noah called, I chuckled walking into the kitchen "Goodmorning to you too" I smiled at him.

"Morning babe" He kissed my forehead.

"I have flour, eggs, chocolate, milk" He said pointing at it "Where's everyone?" I asked confused.

"They went to go shopping" He shrugged "Nice" I chuckled.

"So, how do we begin?" He asked "What do I look like?  A cookie professional or something?" I giggled.

He took a handful flour and threw it at me "Watch your attitude, Avalynn Bennett" He smirked, I gasped "Oh my God Noah!" I shrieked as I tried to get it off.

He bursted out laughing taking more throwing it on me, I groaned and took some too throwing it at him.

"Now you did it!" He gasped taking the milk pouring it ontop of my head making me scream in laughter.

"I hate you!" I laughed, he lifted me up setting me on the counter ontop of the mess we made as he cupped my face in.

"You adore me" He smirked "You're right" I smiled and kissed him.

"Those were good times, you know what I like the most? When we first met" he nodded.

A bang on the door woke me up, I groaned looking at the clock, 7 a.m? I sighed getting up seeing Isabelle already came back, but she was sound asleep, does she not hear the pounding on the door? I rubbed my eyes and opened.

"Wha-" "What the fuck is your problem!?" A tall guy stormed in "Hey!" I yelled at him, he looked back at me, his eyes were full off anger, he stormed to Isabelle and took the sheets off of her, exposing her in her pajamas.

She shoots up "Noah?" She said rubbing her eyes, Noah? Who the hell is Noah?

"Where is it?" He said as he began to research the room "Hey get out!" I stated annoyed, who does he thinks he is? "I don't have whatever you are looking for" She snapped, he then went through my stuff.

I ran over "You have no right" I stated "Shut the fuck up little bitch" He growled.

"You called me a bitch!" I gasped, he laughed "I mean when you gave me back the necklace, it was my mother in it" He nodded.

"When did you know you loved me?" I asked him curiously.

"One time you were all worked up because of Lucas and I couldn't stand to see you like that, and that's when I knew you were something more to me, but you've been all along" He whispered.

"From the time I went to sleep in your room every night carefully to not wake you, when I stared at you while you were hugging your pillow, I loved you since the day I've got to know you and you were trying to get to know me" He smiled.

"But I realized when I saw you upset, that I didn't want you to feel that way never again" He muttered kissing my forehead.

"I will always love you" I whispered at him.

"Till death do us apart" He whispered back making my heart melt.