Meeting the Lee's

Wednesday May 12th 3am

" Yes seam ... Fuck" she moaned as I kept drilling into her roughly. I grabbed her hair wrapping it around my hand feeling myself about to nut.

" baby slow down" she said putting her hand on my stomach. I politely moved her hand and finished my business not caring if she got hers or not.

" whew baby that was good" she said laying back on my bed

" yeah i know,  you gotta bounce" I told her making her scoff,  I shrugged my shoulders waiting for her to get out. She got up putting back on her clothes mumbling under her breath. 

" nah you gotta go through the window" I said as she reached for the doorknob.

" really!" she semi yelled

" yeah bitch get to stepping" I told her

" you really ain't shit" she yelled, I shrugged that's what they all say. I watched her walk to the window and look back at me.

" do you need a push or something" I asked. I grabbed my pre-rolled blunt putting it  to my lips and inhaling the smoke. She just looked at me in disbelief and I stared back walking to the window shutting it making her fall.

" ooowwww you fucking bitch" she yelled making me laugh.

7:56 am

I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear and a blunt in my mouth trynna kill a real nigga, I don't even remember falling a sleep last night after that trash.

" Seam is you up" my sister yelled

"Yeah" I said

" k hurry up I gotta stop at the store before we leave" she said

I just kept doing what I was doing which was absolutely shit 😂. Aint nobody boutta rush me to use my gas, especially when they aint giving up none.

Me: Aye is you riding with me?

Blooda : Yeah nigga

Me: Just making sure bitch

Blooda : Pussy boy

Me: Comere bitch

"Wasshannen my blooda" Tray yelled busting in my room dabbing me up

" wassup" I said rolling up before school started

" nothing much ...aye did you see what time we had to go over G house?"

" 11 and yo ass better be up" I said knowing this nigga was not a night person he the type that sleeps before 9:30

"Are y'all up" my auntie Tiny said knocking before walking in. I tried my best to hide the blunts I was rolling without messing them up.

"Yes ma'am" we said as we watched her walk out my room.

" Light that shit up bitch" Tray laughed making me laugh

I wasted no time lighting up my blunt and checking to see how much time we had until we had to head out to school. Seeing it was only 8:15 I put on my nigga Lil Durk- Higher just feeling his music while I got higher 😂see what I did there.

One thing I hate is a liar

Niggas don't know meThey act like my homieAnd hate on me and my attireI just put on, for me and my cityAnd ever since, shit been on fireI'm good, but I'm tryna get higherBitch I'm a dog, I'm a fighter, yeahHigherHigher
.....

8:33 

Me and cuzo was zooted and booted after our little smoke sessioooonn we went downstairs seeing my big headed ass sister texting away on her phone.

" Where auntie at" I asked throwing a piece of paper at her.

" she said she was running late for work and to lock up her house when we leave out" she said making me nodded

Sometimes I feel like we a burden on my auntie, she work herself crazy just so we don't have a want for anything. I know y'all thinking how I got with my auntie and that's a long story that I'm not about to get into.

By the way my name Arseamian big dick Lee I'm 18 in my senior year of high school. I got a big-headed ass sister Amorie Marie Lee she 17 and a junior.  then there's my cousin Trayvon aka tray my blooda he 18. He's my auntie tiny son.

My auntie tiny who I adore with my whole heart works to death and I feel so bad she works at some hospital that stay busy. She never home in my opinion 
But enough off that.

I walked in the pantry getting me some cereal and going to get a bowl to eat my cereal.

" dude we don't have fucking time for you to eat unlike you I care about my education" amorie yelled. I just laughed cause I heard her yelling, but I didn't at the same time i was to high to think right now.

" you always thinking something a fucking joke ugly ass" She yelled walking out the kitchen.  I continued laughing until I was done with my cereal. Its something about her white ass turning red that makes me laugh.

I washed my bowl out before walking towards the door and they followed me out the door making sure to lock up the house.

" Take my pic real quick gotta give my hoes something to love on" I asked amorie

Liked by  Otf-Tray and  906,463 others Otf-Seam  Good Morning View all  865,234 comments Random user damn can you be my baby daddy _Miah_  are we still on for tonight daddy ? 🤤

Liked by Otf-Tray and 906,463 others
Otf-Seam Good Morning
View all 865,234 comments
Random user damn can you be my baby daddy
_Miah_ are we still on for tonight daddy ? 🤤

I laughed at some of the comments while I walked to my car getting in. I started my car and instantly  Colors by Chief Keef blared through my speakers.

I'm coolin' with my brothers, my brothers

Red and blue our colors, our colorsCatch you at the red light, I'm bussin', mothafuckaSince I was a youngin I ain't care 'bout nothin'
I do not give one fucks, two fucks
Red fucks, blue fucks, yellow fucks
I'm about my green bucks
I'ma make a scene for my green bucks
I'ma get some red on my Nina
Colors
Pulled up in black trucks
Pulled them black MACs up
We don't need no back up

Like, Comment, Vote