Chapter 22

Lei POV noon

"Good Morning sleepy head" I heard Arseamian mumble in my hair

"Morning" I said getting up trying to walk to the bathroom, I was so sore from last night. We had all types of sex almost everywhere in my room doing different positions which I now regret because I am paying for it now.

" you need some help baby" Arseamian laughed getting out the bed

" Nope don't touch me no more" I said hurrying to the bathroom.
I did my business while Arseamian ran me some bath water putting bubbles, baby oil and some Epsom salt in there.

"Make sure the salt dissolves I don't want that going inside of me so swish your hand around to stir it in" he looked back at me like I was dumb but with him if you don't break it down he gon act super stupid.

"You getting in with me" I said getting in the water it felt so fucking good to sit in some hot water.

"No baths for soft niggas and I ain't soft"

" I make you soft"

"Nah you make me Hella hard"

"Talking about your heart dummy.... can you please get in" I said giving him puppy dog eyes he smacked his teeth before getting in behind me I laid back on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"Play my song baby" he nodded getting up to get my phone

"Ya know your bathroom have speakers now so you don't need your speaker anymore"

"Really? Omg my concerts bout ya be so lit yo" I said smiling he played only one for me and got back in to tub I straddle his lap laying on his chest listening to the music and the sound of his heartbeat.

I want you now,
I'll show you how
I can be the man you need me to be
I've been around,
But now I've found
That you're the only one for me.
Say you'll never fall again
You won't subject yourself to such pain
If you give me half a chance I will
Never leave you standing out in the rain
But if you think that I could look you in your face and lie right
Through my teeth
Then turn around and walk away
Cross my heart, girl I care for you and when I look into your eyes I
Must say
.....
Mori POV

I was over at Leland house helping him unpack his things. he has been getting me out the house more doing little thoughtful things here and there. I try to do the same to him cause not only did he lose his sister he also lost his child.

"Babe where did you want this to go?" I asked him holding up a family picture

"I don't matter you're the decorator besides this your house too"

" nah just your house I don't pay no bills here only you"

"This yours just as much as mine besides I'm tha man of the household so I got all the bills while you hold down the fort" he said kissing me

See this is why I fell in love with him he's just so sweet.

Second mommy would like to FaceTime....

" hey ma" "Wassup ma dukes" me and Leland said at the same time.

"Come over I gotta surprise for you guys.... hurry up" she said hanging up in our face.

"Oop" I said putting my shoes on rushing Leland out the door

"Babe hurry up you know how I get when there's a surprise"