Chapter 92

Lei POV

"Breaking news shots fired here in greenfield on 78th and Crawford leaving one dead and one severely injured. Now the family haven't yet come forward to release a statement but it has been confirmed that the deceased victim is 20 year old Lacy Daniels. She suffered from a gunshot wound to the head and was pronounced dead at the scene."

Here's a photo the family has given us, Daniels was a mother and at the time celebrating her daughter's 3rd birthday

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Here's a photo the family has given us, Daniels was a mother and at the time celebrating her daughter's 3rd birthday. The story is still being developed as we speak back to you Tom."

I sat in the waiting room chair next to Erza bouncing my leg crying, we've been at this hospital going on almost 3 hours and there's still no updates on Erion. He was shot twice in his ear and in his arm. My feelings is everywhere at this moment my baby was really shot not once but twice and to make matters worst Ej was right there, and there's no telling what he saw or what's going on in his head.

I don't remember how we got to the hospital I don't even remember letting erion go, the lady had to literally rip him outta my arms I was afraid to let him go.

Leland and Laiah stayed back with the kids while Me, Erza, Mori, Ari and Stunna was at the hospital waiting on updates. I wished my mom was here just to comfort me and tell me everything going to be okay even though I know it's not. I just have a feeling it's not going to turn out how I want it to go. It's like something kicked in me saying don't let him go and I'm scared of that feeling.

"Baby come on" Erza said pulling me into his lap I put my head on his chest crying while he rubbed my back I wrapped my arms around his waist holding his body tightly.

"Y y you o o oka a a y y" I tried to get out I didn't want to ignore his feelings and he shut me out and deal with it alone he shook his head looking at the ceiling.

"Family of Erion Esteves" A browned skinned lady said I didn't have the energy to move mainly because I was afraid of what she was going to say. I looked at Ari nem and they just sat there

"Come on Baby" Erza said tapping my leg I slowly got off his lap as we walked to the lady following her into a small office.

"As you know Erion was hit twice the bullet that was in his arm went straight through but the bullet that entered his ear was the hardest" she took a deep breath "Unfortunately

"No no no no please don't say it" I cried

"Erion didn't make it ...the bullet went all the way across his head reaching his back hitting his spinal cord"

"B b but T t that's my baby" I cried putting my head in my hands "please c c can y y you d d o something else please ... T t tha that's my baby he was only 2 .... he has a brother a a and sisters w wh who h
Ugh" I cried Erza stood up punching the wall storming out the office.

"Mrs.Esteves we do have people here at children's who can help you break the news to your other children if you're interested"

"I I j j just want my baby" I yelled the doctor nodded walking out the office