Chapter 17

Lei POV
2 weeks later

"Come on Lei you know the drill" fizz the guard said I sighed getting up out the bed.

I have been with jigz for almost 2 weeks now. He tried to tell me some bullshit story about my mom leaving my dad for him story I laughed thinking back on that day.

Flashback

"Wake the fuck yo bitch" I heard a deep voice say followed by cold water splashing over my face, I coughed trying to catch my breath before talking.

"Where am I" I asked the man in black I tried to get up but could not because of the chains and weight holding me down.

"Hello why am I fucking here" I yelled trying to stand up he turned around and backhanded me sending me into a wall .

"Now come the fuck on I got shit to fucking do bitch" he said grabbing me by my hair "Huh put this shit on and hurry the fuck up" he said handing me a blue pink jogging suit turning around heading towards the door.

I took this as the time to take In Where I was or even a way out. I looked towards the windows seeing a group of men smoking playing dice with big guns out. Hugh I am stuck here I thought. I got dress in the jogging suit before walking to the door trying to open it seeing it was locked. I knocked on it seeing the same man come in.

"Jigz wanna talk to you aight? listen to him and don't interrupt him and you won't get hurt aight" I nodded following him into a hallway

I looked around looking for a way out or hint of something, but I came up short. We approached a door at the end of the hallway with a big man guarding it the man knocked on the door waiting to come in.

"Come in" a deep voice said we walked in seeing a dark skin man sitting at a large desk smoking a blunt.

"Wassup Leilani" he said smiling

"Who is you and why am I here"

"My name jigz and ya mom told me to come get you" he said looking at me rubbing his chin I shook my head not believing him.

"My mom not gon just let someone kidnap me" I said annoyed

"I'm not just anybody"

"You are to me"

"I'm your father" he said holding both of his hands out I laughed ready to go

"Your mom told me to come help you out since you were getting...um what's the word .... abused" he said making me look at him

"I didn't and don't get abused by anyone" I yelled

"Pipe down little one ... and I heard your boyfriend was bragging about that to my niece who he uses to mess with" he said smiling

" but anyways back to the jits your mom leaving your dad so we can be a family" he said walking towards me.

"My mom would never leave my dad even if she were forced to. they love to strong and you ugly asf why would she leave him for you.... can I go now "I said laughing he waved his hand at the man that brought me in here dismissing us.

"Give her a little something for me since she's so hardheaded" Jigz said laughing the guy just laughed pushing me out. We walked back to the room I was in. he pushed me in but before shutting the door he walked closer to me

"Oh yeah boss man said give you something" he said before backhanding me which made me fall and nose to bleed.

"Bathroom right there clean yo self-up bitch"

.......

"Good morning Leilani" Tyler said I gave him a tight-lipped smile not wanting to be bothered.

every day it has the same routine Get up and take a 5 min shower if I am not done within the 5 minutes then I get hit. I gotta be down for breakfast before Tyler to serve him then go back upstairs and eat my food. When Jigz away that is when all the beatings happen by Tyler.

Y'all probably thinking why you did not fight back or even poison them I did but failed.

The first week I was not used to short showers and five minutes go by fast so while I was still washing my body up Tyler would come in dragging me out the shower by my hair throwing me on the ground stomping me. I tried to fight back but that only lead me to a busted lip and a black eye I could not eat for the rest of the day only thing I had was water.

If I don't be downstairs before Tyler and jigz I get thrown down the basement stairs and have to wait for Tyler to come get me but on a bad day he'll tie me up put weights on my ankles and throw me in the pool with a sock in my mouth. He would not leave me in there that long but long enough to knock some sense in me as he says.

" Morning everybody as y'all know I'm going on a trip this morning I'll be back tomorrow night" Jigz said walking to the table looking between us.

"Damn lei your people still ain't come for you? I bet if it was your little sister her ass would've been found or even your best friend only cause, she pregnant though" Jigz said

"Was" Tyler said laughing I looked up at him confused

"What you mean WAS" I yelled

"Exactly what I said bitch! I kicked that bitch in her stomach" he said nonchalant

"More like stomped" Jigz said shaking his head "After I told his ass we weren't doing that" I looked around looking for something to throw at him I found a fork and threw it at his ugly ass.

"Bitch that was my godchild" I yelled crying as the fork hit him in the middle of his forehead. he looked over at me like he was about to kill me he walked up to me snatching me up.

"Put her down and sit-down lei go up to your room NOW!" Jigz yelled. I walked to my room not regretting shit I mean I am going to feel it later but oh well.

....

.
Hour later

"Bitch get up you do not sleep" I heard Tyler say I stood up slowly growing tired of the abuse.

"He gone now... so what all that shit you was talking" he said punching me in my mouth

"What I tell you about disrespecting me huh" he said punching me in my chest

"Stop" I cried as I fell to the floor, he raised his foot and began stomping me out.

" you know what I'm so fucking tired of yo ass" he said grabbing my hair pulling me towards the door

"No ty I'm sorry" I cried not wanting to go in the basement nor the pool.

"Too late" he said kicking me down the basement stairs I feel to the bottom hitting my head on the concrete floor

"Bet yo listen next time bitch" I heard before I passed out.