Chapter 49

Ja'aria ^
Mori POV 10 something in the morning

Liked by _Leland_ and 987,678 others Onlyone_Morie

Onlyone_Morie. Stunt on the next cause I'm the best 🤤
View all 76,667 comments
_Leland_. My wife 🥰
LonyeaG_ you cute💖Are y'all still coming over?

I nodded my head at Leland mothers comment like she can see me. Today was lei birthday and she wanted to have a dinner for her I really don't want to be around lei but Leland said just do it for they mom so that's what imma do.

Every since lei coming out dinner and the whole thing we had I haven't seen nor spoken to her. I do feel a little bad about the whole thing but not that much cause at the end of the day I was defending my brother ain't my fault she gotten soft since she's been pregnant.

" A' Morie this your last warning before I take it put it up" My English teacher Ms.Davis said

"You don't pay this bill so you ain't getting it" I mumbled putting my phone in my purse.

"Alright I need everyone to get in pairs of 3-4-

"Can I do it by myself" I yelled cutting her off

"No groups ... now like I was saying we gone do stations for your college essays since no one can stay woke when we break it down as a class.... Now find your group and let me know when you're ready" she said erasing the board

I looked around the class not seeing anybody I wanted to work with. I would've tolerated working with lei so she can do all the work but she already had a group. I got back on my phone scrolling through my phone.

"Hey do you gotta group" lacy said sitting at the table I was at with her friends I shook my head letting them sit down I guess I'll settle for them. Lacy raised her hand to let Ms.Davis know we was ready.

"Dawg I know this bitch see my hand" lacy said

" Girl don't start" her friend said rolling her eyes

"Shut up hoe" she said sticking her middle finger up at her.

"Ms.Davis can we get our work" lacy yelled tired of holding her hand up she came and gave us out work explaining it. Once she walked away lacy got on her phone.

"Um can y'all come on I'm tryna get this over with" I asked they looked at me laughing going back on their phones.

"Bitch did you see what yo baby daddy posted" her friend asked she shook her head showing lacy by the look on lacy face it wasn't good

"You seen this shit? This bitch really got me fucked up now I can't even get on his page but she can" she said slightly raising her voice gaining attention our way she handed me her phone showing me Erza birthday post to lei.

Liked by Lani_GE and 64,769,982 others _E R Z A_  HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉 to my beautiful best friend and wife, I love you so much I can't wait til tonight to show you 🤤Sidenote y'all see she be messing with me while I'm watching the game but trying to...

_E R Z A_  HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉 to my beautiful best friend and wife, I love you so much I can't wait til tonight to show you 🤤Sidenote y'all see she be messing with me while I'm watching the game but trying to act innocent #ThrowbackNoThursday
View all 6,876,868 comments
Lani_GE  What you had in mind Hubby , and don't be acting like you don't like when I bother you🤣
Random user  Happy birthday witcho fine ass 🤤
_E R Z A_ @Random user watcho mouth that's my wife

"Lacy calm down sweetie it's not that serious" I said trying to reason with her

"Girl fuck you you don't understand she's taken everything away from me and the one time I'm up here she's comes again" she said looking at lei. Lei felt lacy staring and turned to look at her mugging her ughh somebody need to knock her off that high horse she's on.

" is there a problem?" Lei asked

"Who you talking to" lacy and I said at the same time

"Whoever staring" she said still sitting in her seat

"I got this suh ....what the fuck y'all staring at" This fat bitch ja'aria yelled looking over at us. Ms.Davis got up from her desk asking what's the problem was.

"No problem Ms.D bitches don't wanna step" Ja'aria said looking at us I looked at lei seeing if  she was gon check her friend instead she just stared back.

"Bitch please  ain't nobody scared of you fat ass fake bitch" lacy yelled ja'aria laughed getting out her seat I heard Ms.Davis call for security.

" Fake?  Bitch did you tell your so called new friend how you been messing with her man" she asked lacy looking at me everyone gasped in the class.I looked at lacy and she had this shocked face I looked to lei and she had this sympathetic look without thinking I charged at Lei she was the next best thing until I can get to her brother.

"I'm not about to fight you and you was my bestie" she said getting up taking of her necklace and putting up her hair.

"Bitch I don't care you fucking knew" I yelled grabbing her hair punching her wherever I could I felt my body get slammed on the ground and that fueled me even more Lei was on top of me but I was dodging and swinging back. Fuck her and that baby I hope that bitch die too.

"Aye we gotta call... oh shittt grab her"

"Mori let her go she's pregnant" I heard someone yell as I pulled lei hair bringing her closer to me

"Fuck that baby" lacy yelled

"Bitch now we gotta go tired of you anyway" I heard ja'aria yell I tuned them out pushing lei off me I quickly stood up punching lei near her stomach I missed it by an inch. I felt my body slam against the ground again making me hit my face on the floor I felt lei grab my hair lifting my head up hitting it on the floor.

"Bitch.you.trynna.kill.my.baby" lei yelled with every hit I fought the best I could after a while I started to black out but I tried my best to keep my eyes open.

"Get off Lei'Lani you're killing her" someone yelled that was the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness.

Just something to post...
Would y'all want Erza POV?