Chapter 8

Lani POV 

At lunch

I sat at the lunch table waiting on arseamian to text me back. He had me messed up just because he made me moan his name don't mean he can be my man. It slipped I was trying to tell him to move.

🥰😈:When you gon stop Playing widd me

Me: When you know how to keep Yo dick in your pants💯

Seam🥰😈: Baby I do just give Me a chance i already Had you moaning my Name and it sounded So right coming out Your mouth 👄

Me: LMAO FUCKING 🤡🤡

Seam🥰😈: Read....

Me: Is the baby really mad ?

Seam🥰😈: So, I'm baby again 🤤

Me: Yes baby

Seam🥰😈: I like daddy better 😌

Me: 🤮 that's what I call my father

Seam🥰😈: Call him something differ

Me: Bitch no that's my daddy

"Boo!" Mori yelled scaring me "Who you texting that you all in your phone smiling" she asked sitting down

" Your Clown ass Brother" I said looking down at my phone

" I wish yall just stop playing and get together" I rolled my eyes I don heard this before and let's just say he ain't ready.

Seam🥰😈- but you were just calling me its last night

I laughed out loud at his text causing mori to look at me. I passed her my phone letting her read our conversation. Once she was done, she looked up at me.

"BITCHHHH what happened last night complete details" she asked I told her everything from meeting Erza at Walmart to him eating me like his last meal putting me to sleep. When I mentioned arseamian eating me last night her face grew confused then hurt.

" was sup with the face expression?" I asked

" nothing" she said a little too quickly I shrugged her off asking about Leland and her face went said like she was about to cry.

" I messed up" she whined passing me her phone. I read her messages and not going to lie my feelings was a little hurt my own best friend didn't want me to know she's dating my brother 😭 I gave her phone back taking in what I just read.

" what can I do to fix us... I really miss him" she cried

" honestly just give him some time but first apologize face to face and see What happens" I said making her smile.

"Thank you love muffin that's why I love you biiittccchhhh ... I also owe you an apology too because I realize it wasn't that serious about us coming out I just didn't want you to think I'm messing with Leland just because you messing with my brother" I nodded understanding but not really understanding I didn't care what either of them do they're grown at the end of the day. If neither one of them hurt one another we good.

" anyways on a happy note let's go shopping for the game tonight" I said trying to boost her spirits

" bitch you know I'm always down" she smiled as I looked at my phone not seeing a text from seam.