Chapter 34

Lani POV
Friday November 9

I was currently at school waiting on the lunch bell to ring so I can go to work not really wanting to go I've been having sharp pains in my stomach all day. Most of my schedule is half days except Thursday I get out at 3:30 but other than that I get out at 12:45. I have almost all of my credits im just short by one and that's for science which I'm already taking so by the grace of god I could hopefully graduate early.

The bell ringed indicating that class was over I grabbed my belongings speed walking out the door I just come to graduate and that's it. Every since I stopped talking to Seam and moved out I don't really see Mori like that maybe every blue moon at school but we text all day. I made it to my car taking off my shoes my feet has been getting swollen just out the blue my whole body is changing I made an appointment to get checked next week hopefully it's nothing to serious.

I sat in the parking lot for a good 10 mins massaging my feet they was killing me. I started my car putting my shoes on the passenger side driving barefoot I pulled out the parking lot heading to the daycare.

" Oh My Gosh some McDonald's sound so good right now" I said out load pulling into the drive through. I looked over the menu waiting for someone to take my order

" Hi welcome to McDonald's what can I get you?" The lady asked

" Hi can I get a McChicken with extra lettuce and mayo, large fry, large grape Fanta , a McDouble and a 6 piece nugget with sweet and sour sauce and can it all be fresh please" I said

" yes ma'am your total is $21.64 please pull forward to the next window" I did as told handing the cashier my money she gave me my change and I pulled forward to get my food.

" thank you for choosing McDonald's have a great day" the lady who passing our food said to me I nodded my head digging in my bag eating some fries before they got cold, to me fries is just a snack to hold you over until you get home. I pulled out the parking lot driving to the daycare.
                                     ......

"You brought me some food?" Ms.Donna said looking at my McDonald's bag

"Nope... this all for me" I said popping the p i put my bags on her desk so I could go clock in. I walked back out to her desk grabbing my bags of food.

"I already know you ate one of my nuggets" I said to Ms.Donna Who was covering her mouth trying to chew on the slick side she just started laughing

"So you wasn't trying to share" she said still laughing

"Godma I haven't ate all morning .. ya k ow what I'm taking my food and going to my class" I said grabbing my bags walking to my classroom

"I love you too" I heard her say

I walked in my classroom to see a total fucking mess, like everything was mixed together all the toys, art supplies even my decorations on my board was ripped down. I walked out the classroom counting to ten in my head walking back in to still see the mess.

I walked out the class room walking into Ms.Donna office to see my mom in there.

"Hey baby"

"Hi mommy ... you what do that new teacher do all day my class is wrecked they even have glitter on my carpet" I complained

"Who do" they both said I walked out the office with them following behind me walking to my class showing them the mess.

"Well damn"  My mom said

"I'll call the carpet cleaning company this weekend it's about that time to get the carpet cleaned anyway"  Ms.Donna said I nodded looking for my kids