Chapter 52

Erza POV

"SHIT!" I yelled burning myself I've been in the backyard trying to decorate it for the surprise date I had planned for my baby tonight. This shit is hard I don't know how girls do it I looked up some ideas and let's just say it's not going as planned. I'm trying to actually put some type of thought in this dinner but ina minute I'm about to just take her ass to Cheddars.

I walked back in the house I needed a break from that shit, I walked in the kitchen trying to find something to cook for her tonight we didn't have nothing but snacks and quick foods meaning I had to go shopping 🙄. I looked at my phone seeing it was only 10 something lei get outta school at 12 but I think she's going to the daycare so that by me some time.

*PHONE RINGING*

I looked down at my phone seeing an unknown number figuring it might be somebody important I answered it putting on my professional voice.

"Hello, Erza Speaking" I heard laughing on the other end

" Son it's me look atchu sounding all white and shit" my dad said in the phone laughing

"Mmcht Whatchu want?"

"I can't call and check on you... I've been gone for almost a year you Ion miss me?"

"Man miss me with that bullshit you up and left like I wasn't nothing"

"Son I had to leave I got some people after me"

"Okay what about me your fucking son? Did you ever think about me?"

" Mmcht here you go being all soft and shit MAN THE FUCK UP DAMN! You fucking grown you about to be 20 fucking years old you can hold your fucking own you fucking pussy"

"Bro fuck you you never take responsibility for your actions ...matter fact stop calling me bitch" I said hanging up in his face that man ruined my fucking life. He's so fucking inconsiderate he's the reason for all my fucking problems he's the reason why I'm 20 just going to college cause he wanted to hold me back so Tyler can seem like the older one in reality Tyler only fucking 18. He the reason my mom passed and the reason why I lost my older sister Erin. If he wouldn't have never been fucking with drugs they would've never kidnapped my sister sending her body parts one by one to our door.  I was the one that just so happened to find her head at our door that really fucked me up. I looked down on at my ringing phone to see him calling back I inwardly groaned really not wanting to answer.

"What"

"Look E I know we have a hard time connecting..

"Nah you just wish Tyler was your son"

"I'm trying to fix this between us E just please give me a chance" he begged I looked up at the ceiling not really knowing what to do. I guess it wouldn't hurt to give him a shot right I thought

"Ion trust you on some real shit but at the end of the day you're my pops unfortunately"

"See I knew you'd come around son... I've heard you got a wife is she fine?"

"You fuck up it's Over and yeah that's my best friend" I said smiling thinking about lei I swear that girl just do something to me

"I'm proud of you I always have been.. make sure you treat your wife right and not like I did yo moms"

"I know how to treat her pops don't come in trying to play super dad ... today her birthday I'm tryna figure out something special for her"

"How about you take her sky diving your mom was into that shit"

"Pops I'm not trying to hurt her.. will this hurt?"

"Nah it shouldn't unless her bungee cord break... fuck it take her indoor sky diving"