Chapter 55

Erza POV
Thanksgiving day

"Oh my gosh I can't believe we find out what im having On my second favorite day of the year"

"What's the first one"

"My birthday duuhhh can you help me up" lei said holding out her hand for me to help her up. Over the course of a week lei just blew up her face got fatter, hips got wider, ass got juicier and her breast be leaking milk I find it amazing that one day her body is small then the next day her body is big. Her baby bump show more now that she's almost 7 months it's still little but it's more noticeable now.

I can tell Lei is starting to get insecure about herself just by the way she carry herself, she use to always walk around the house naked even sleep naked now all she do is wear a pair of my jogging pants and one of my shirts. She wear my clothes more then I do and she starting to stretch them out but I don't mind as long as my baby comfortable in the skin she's in.

We was currently getting ready to walk out the house to go to lei's parents house for thanksgiving and the gender reveal. Lei haven't really made up with her parents or her brother but since it was thanksgiving and her family do every holiday together she decided to go to eat but ari and her mom insisted that we did the gender reveal too since everyone was going to be together.

I grabbed my ringing phone seeing ari calling me I swear this girl been getting on my nerves every since she started planning this damn thing.

"What lady"

"I'm putting the final touches on things I need to know will the baby be and Esteves too?" I shrugged like she can see me

"Baby is the baby going to be an Esteves?" I asked lei while ari was still on the phone

"Duh why wouldn't they be aint We one" she said smartly

"Yeah" I said to ari hanging up lei hormones lately been killing me especially her slick ass mouth but the minute I raise my voice at her she crying like someone hit her with her sensitive ass.

"Lei come on I thought you was ready to go Whatchu doing" I yelled

"I'm changing my outfit that one make me look big" she said from the closet she had on a white flowery dress with a jean jacket she actually looked good in it.

"Baby What was wrong with that outfit?"

"Did you not hear what I said it makes me look fat" she said walking out the closet in  on a long sleeve black dress that stopped at her mid thigh she looked good I stared at her body being a creep admiring my wife.

"Whatchu looking at?" She asked bucking at me I bucked at her ass back making her roll her eyes.

"Keep rollin nem and imma pop you" I said walking towards her smacking her ass before i ran out the room she claim I don't know my strength so me smacking her ass hurt.

"Babbe" she whined running out the room after me " dat really hurt jack ass" I ran out the door getting in the car starting it up I blew the horn so Lei can hurry up this was my way of getting her out the house. It worked cause seconds laters lei came out the house looking ugly I got out the car meeting her half way to help her in the car. She say her lower back be hurting her real bad I bought her a heating pad but she claim it don't work.

"And next time don't fucking blow at me do it look like a fucking hoe" she yelled hitting my arm I couldn't help but to laugh at her only pissing her off more she stuck up her middle finger at me before she turned the music up looking out the window. I pulled out our driveway heading to our destination.

"Babe" lei said turning down the music

"Hmm" I asked glancing between her and the road

"Let's make a bet if we having a boy you owe me a trip somewhere" she said holding her hand out