Chapter 86

Mori POV

"Cause I'm in love with you you set me free .. come on lay" I yelled for her to sing her part we was in the living room playing concert

"In love with you" she yelled missing her part

"Created in this world to love to hold to feel to breathe you .. ready lay hit that note"

"Dangerously In loooooooovvvvvveeeeeeee yeah" we yelled

"Shut up" Leland yelled coming into the front room turning the tv off

"Daddy no fun" she pouted crossing her arms

"Period suh" I laughed tickling her

"Y'all need to leave them high notes alone hurting my damn ears... lay go to your room real quick Lemme talk to Mori"

"You in trouble momma?" I shrugged I knew just as much as she did "good luck" she said running upstairs I flipped down on the couch next to leland putting my feet in his lap

"What I do?" I asked

"Nothing yet but Erza asked me to do him a favor"

"And that is?"

"As you know he got deported and whatnot but his stuff ends on the 30th I think he want us to take the kids for them so he can surprise lei and they have their one on one time"

"Aww that's gon be so cute .. he should let me decorate"

"You must didn't hear me say all them bad fuckers going to be over here?"

"I heard you don't do my kids they not bad just hyper that's all"

"Shit remember when Èire was 1 and she pushed my baby down the stairs in her walker she did that shit twice Our how about the time Ej and Erion wrote all over the walls and ate up all the snacks in the house then had the nerve to blame my baby

"You can lei that was funny as hell They had the chips in his hands eating them and they was still lying about it like dude we see you" I laughed

"I'll watch Èriana though she the quiet one and she not that hard to look after"

"Right she boring boooo" he smacked me upside my head throwing my feet of him "punk" I mumbled getting out my seat going to the kitchen

Leland and I got back together a year ago and so far everything has been going smoothly. We bought our first house together and I of course decorated it cause we all know leland can't do it right. We bought a 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom modern home, it might not be much to others but it's just right for us.

Also lei and I made up at Èire first birthday party, I was a little scared to say anything to her but with some encouragement from Leland we talked it out and we back like we never left we're a big happy family now. I'm even cool with Ari and Tae, every now and then we link up and have a sleep over or just go out it was actually fun having people I can joke around with and be myself ya know.

But it seemed like every since I made up with lei my mom and Mari keep me at a distance. I don't understand why but every time I try to come over and hang with them they say they don't feel good or make a dumb excuse up as to why not. I'm not really dwelling on it to much because everything in my life seems like it's fitting together. My music career is taking off record labels contact me from all over but I just decided to produce my own stuff and be my own manger I'm going to school for my bachelor of music to really get in depth of it and make sure I'm making the right choices I have 2 more years and I'll be done but I think I wanna go back for my masters and business I'm not sure yet I'm still deciding.