Chapter 13

Seam POV

It has been 5 days since the whole thang with Lei and I have been really fucked up about that shit. I have been calling and texting her, but she does not answer I have sent her expensive shit and her dad just returned it. It is like ever since Lei and I altercation my life been fucked up everyone is mad at me including mori who have not been home since that night.

That night Leland had to take me to the hospital because my ribs was all types of fucked up, I had two broken ribs. They asked me questions about the bruises, but I just told them I had a fight they gave me some stuff to clear my skin up from the bruises and prescribed me some pain med.

Big D and G ain't been fucking with me making me lose money, they will leave me out of drops and this whole thing with jigs. I asked Leland to take me up there, but he just tells me "they ain't ready to see me yet" but I do not give a fuck I need money.

" you okay baby... you need some help? " my auntie said seeing me struggle to get up.

"Nah I'm good T" I said finally getting up grabbing my keys

"Where you going you know you need to be resting" she said

"I gotta go handle something T I love you "I said walking out the door. I got in my car not even bothering to put music on I was on a mission. 20 Mins later I pulled up to lacy house texting her outside seconds later she walked out smiling all hard in shit.

"Hey baby I missed you" she said getting in the car

"You pregnant" I asked cutting straight to the point, she smacked her teeth shaking her head.

"So why you going around telling bitches I got you pregnant"

"I want to be pregnant by you Seam... I'm in love with you I just want us to be a happy little family with a few ki-" I cut her off before she could finish

"I don't love you lacy you just a quick little fuck honestly that's all I see you as" I looked at her seeing the tears threatening to fall out.

"What I thought we had something special.... is it her?"

"Who"

"Leilani weak ass"

"Yeah that's always been my baby and always will be... my future is with her not you" she got out my car slamming my door I did not care truth gotta come out anyways next stop the trap.

I pulled up to the trap getting out my truck doing the knock on the door. Someone knocked back and I finished it standing back so the door can open.

"What's up witchu" black the security said

"Nun much nun much .... big D nem here?" I asked walking in looking around to see naked bitches bagging coke, niggas playing dice or getting lap dances I shook my head walking to the back in big D office I knocked waiting on the come in before walking in.

"Hell, no get out"G yelled

" look man I need to talk to y'all. y'all taking away from my pocket like I'm some weak ass nigga, I'm the best fucking thinker y'all got with the best ideas I'm not about to keep sitting around not making money while y'all make money"

"Look who finally grew some balls I thought you just had balls when it came to women fucking bitch"

" what me and your daughter got going on don't have nothing to do with y'all that between me and her yeah I can admit I was wrong for putting my hands on her and that shit is eating me alive everyday but y'all taking me off my hustle is some straight up hoe shit just like you always say don't mix business with personal keep that same energy" I said looking at both of them.

"You touch my daughter again I'm going to kill you and that's on my mother" G said giving me dap I looked to Big D and he just mugged me

" you lucky you a good worker... we got a meeting tomorrow be there" he said dabbing me up. I nodded walking out the office getting ready to leave. I hopped in my truck playing me and Lei song Only one for me by Brian McKnight.
Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, oooh
La, la, la, la, la, la-la
La, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La-la, la, la, la
La-la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la-la
La-la, la, la, la

[Verse 1]
You say you've seen too many things
That turn out to be too good to be true
Against your better judgment, opened up your heart
'Til you found the joke was on you
Looking out on the rest of our lives
If we're gonna be together or apart
About the only way I know how to come
Is right straight from my heart
......

I woke up from my nap hearing loud music and laughing, I got up stretched and looked to see where it was coming from. I walked out my room seeing Mori light on I knocked on her door waiting on her to tell me to come in but I guess the music was too loud so I just walked in seeing mori packing a suitcase and lei sitting on her phone looking bored. They both looked up at me and Lei had a frightening look on her face while mori looked annoyed.

"I'm gonna go call me when you're ready" lei said getting up

"Nah I'll leave" I said walking out going to my auntie room and she was packing too.

"Where you going T while y'all packing?"

" Lonyea put together a trip to Vegas for a change of scenery so..." she said I nodded I walked in the kitchen fixing me some cereal. As I was eating tray walked in.

"Damn nigga I ain't seen you in a hot lil min" I said doing our handshake

"Man, I know I'm trying to get my life straight and on track ya know since ya boy bout to be 21" I nodded agreeing Tray flunked a grade when he started messing with the streets heavy.

"Aye take my pic real quick"

"Really you look a mess" he said as I handed him my phone.

"Hurry up bitch" I said before he took the picture and handing it back.

Liked by _Leland_ and 2,547,989 others OTF_Seam Call My Baby cereal cuz ima love to eat her every morning 😈View 1,345,366 comments _Miah_

OTF_Seam Call My Baby cereal cuz ima love to eat her every morning 😈
View 1,345,366 comments
_Miah_. 🥰🥰
Random user  I need to be your girl then.🤪