Chapter 21

Lei POV

"Thank you, Jon, for dropping me off" I said getting out the car

"No problem be safe" he yelled pulling off into the night.

"Hugh here's goes nothing" I said taking the emergency key from under the dog statue.

"Did y'all find my motherfuc.... Lei?" My mom yelled walking towards the door I nodded, and she came running towards me.

"Ma did you just say-" I heard laiah say walking closer to the foyer.

"SISTERRRDD" Laiah yelled running towards me I laughed while we embraced each other in a hug.

"I'm so happy you back baby" my mom cried this lady was ugly crying. I looked up at the ceiling not trying to cry but failed miserably. We stood in the foyer just embracing each other.

"Ma lemme go I need to get in the shower" I said struggling to get out of her hold

"Nooo I don't wanna let you go again" she cried

"Mommy I'm just going to take a shower"

"K" she said letting me go I walked towards the bedroom I was staying in before everything happened.

"Where you going? your room is fixed" she said excitedly pulling me upstairs I was anxious to see what it looks like.

We walked in front of my door I looked back at my mom confused and she gestured for me to open the door.

"This is so beautiful... look it's my favorite color" I yelled jumping up and down my mom laughed at my reaction while I walked around observing everything.

"Your dad, Seam, Leland and some of their guy friends help put this together Seam did majority though he said he was the reason why"

" Oh my gosh" I said on the verge of tear now I was supposed to come back and be mad at him but know I do not know if I can.

I walked into the bathroom seeing it was a little bigger since the last time I was here I did not question it though maybe Leland was nice enough to let me have some of his room space.

"Leland finally lemme have some of his room space after all these years of asking" I asked my mom

" sum like dat"

"What you mean"

"Leland have his own house it's a small little condo in greenfield" she said shocking the fuck outta me.

"Ma what's this?" I asked walking out the bathroom noticing a slide door that I never seen.

" open it and see"

"OH....MY...FUCKING GOSH" I squealed like a schoolgirl my mom gave me a warning look then laughed

" Sorry, it's just I've been saying I want a bigger closet and now I have it... I'm such a daddy's girl" I said crying my mom came over to me rubbing my back.

" yes, you are... get in the shower and I'll cook you something if you want or do anything you want"

" you do realize it's almost 3 in the morning" she nodded and walked out my room. I admired my room some more before getting in the shower.

Seam POV

We have been here for almost an hour looking for lei and so far, we have nothing. Everyone is growing frustrated especially G and big D; from the way this house looks it is just jigz personal home or something.

"Damn how many doors they fucking got" tray semi yelled I laughed this shit is getting tiring.

"This the last one" Leland said opening the door.