Chapter 19

Seam POV
Present day

"What's the plan with getting lei back I'm tired of waiting" Leland said.

We were in a meeting at the trap to find Lei it's been almost a mouth and all we've been doing is sitting watching jigs every move I must say he do move in silence but his nephew a sloppy motherfucker.
Lei been gone for almost a month Damn near and I've been sick without talking to her.

First week I was depressed trying to fill the void of lei missing by fucking different bitches and smoking a lot. Some how I found myself in a relationship with some bitch but I wasn't tripping she was cute resembled lei but once lei come back she gotta go. I haven't told anyone about us mainly because it's no ones business.

" he's out of town as of right now he's not coming back until next week, so we just have to worry about Tyler being there

" he's out of town as of right now he's not coming back until next week, so we just have to worry about Tyler being there. So, the plan is meet here tonight at 1 if you not here you are getting shot... period.... damn I've been around laiah to long" G said making everyone laugh

"What's been up with tray lately he's been MIA" Leland asked

"He trynna Get his life right from what he told me" I said Leland nodded walking out the room.

"Aye G lemme holla atcha real quick" I yelled he nodded walking to his office making me follow him.

"Wassup" he said walking in taking a seat behind his desk while I took the chair in front of his desk.

" I need some advice about my biological mother" I said starring at him he nodded letting me finish

"See she had a real bad drug and sex habit while I was young and now she's trying to come in and be super mom and talking about how my aunt raised mori and I I just need advice on how to show her wrong ya know"

"Well you can start off by acting like you got some home training. I see how you is with these young women and I am not with that shit right there. You be dogging them and still be in my daughter face you need to decide if you wanna be a hoe or faithful cause I'm tired of my daughter coming to my wife crying because of you."

"Secondly let your aunt know she's appreciated take her somewhere she always wanted to go and as for your mom she's just being bitter cause she see how good y'all turned out and she didn't have not one decision in that." I nodded agreeing with everything other than the whole lei thing.

I try to do right the chemistry is there the love is there the attraction everything I just do not wanna be tied down just yet. I have a girlfriend, but lei is my wife meaning she will always be around sticking by my side anyway.

I walked out the trap going home I had a lot to think about before tonight. I still do not know how I am going to tell lei I have been messing around and I do not know how to tell my girlfriend we are done.

Lei POV 7pm

"Ty can I please get out I have to use the restroom" I yelled banging on the door"

I stood at the basement stairs banging on the door yelling ty name, I have been in here for almost too many hours. I heard the knob rattling letting me know someone was about to come down I looked at the door waiting only to see the maid. She smiled turning on the light preparing to do the laundry I ran out the basement trying to find the front door.

I quickly found it opening the door to see a lot of guards playing dice.

Shit.

"Where you going lil lady ty know you out here" one of the guards asked

I walked back into the house shutting the door. I sped walked down the hall to my room I have been here for almost a month and I have never noticed how small this place was.

It was a 3-bedroom two level house with 2 bathrooms it was like your modern middle-class home. I heard to front door open and close I hurried into my room acting like I was reading one of the books on the desk. I heard my door open I avoided looking at the door.

"Yo ass thought you was slick huh" I heard black laugh, I turned around smiling at him.

"No, I was looking for you... I came on my menstrual"

"Why you telling me"

"Cause ty not here and I'm bleeding everywhere "he smacked his teeth leaving out slamming the door I guess to go send someone else cause everybody knows black lazy asf.

Black is the only one I am cool with he tries to get me out of all of shit. Like this one time I was at dinner and I felt my period coming so I ran out the kitchen ty did not like that at all.

"Bitch did I tell you to get up" ty said busting in the bathroom grabbing my hair. I tell ya that man love pulling hair

"Ty stop I just came on my cycle and I didn't want to ruin the chairs" I cried
He looked down at the mess between my legs and scoffed in disgust before kicking me in my face

"Bitch that's nasty you can't stop that shit" he yelled kicking me again black walked in trying to grab ty off me

"Come On man that's natural she can't stop that shit my wife get those" he said finally pulling ty off me

"Bitch hurry up and get cleaned up" he yelled walking out

"I don't know how anybody could love her she fucking nasty asf I'm glad her boyfriend cheating on her black ass" I heard him yell

"Ty you being mad disrespectful" black said defending me.

I ended up going to sleep waiting on black to come back. I heard my door open and I turned around smiling but that smile dropped when I see Tyler.

"What's this I hear about you trying to run outside" he yelled walking closer to me with his blunt in his hand

"I wasn't I was looking for black stupid! because I came on" I said rolling my eyes

"Oh yeah" he said getting in my face blowing smoke. He took his blunt from his lips and I backed away because he is very unpredictable.

"Why you running" He smiled

"You're trying to burn me ... I'm not stupid"

"Smart girl... hold your hand out" I just stared at him he sounded dumb asf if he thinks I am willing to get burnt. He walked up to me pinning me down.

"Ty stop" I yelled trying to get out of his hold he just laughed and raised up my shirt I got one arm free and pulled away I kicked him in his balls making him drop his blunt and clutch himself. I ran out the room locking myself in the bathroom I knew if I ran out that door, I was a goner.

Seconds later I heard banging on the door.

"Bitch open up now" I backed away from the door seeing a window I tried to pry it open, but it would not open I started crying out of frustration.

"IF I BREAK MY FUCKING DOOR DOWN IM BREAKING YOUR FUCKING JAW" he yelled

I tried breaking the window, but it bounced back I tried again and it finally broke.

" I'm about to kill you" I heard him yell I jumped out the window running as fast as I can out the backyard, I heard the guard dogs barking but I kept running.

"Somebody get her what the fuck y'all lazy asses doing" I heard ty yell.

I ran down the alley not looking back.

Like, comment, vote