Chapter 5

Seam

" you ready to roll bitch?" Leland asked me

" you and yo sister got that bitch word bad bro" I mumbled

"Bitch what about my sister" he asked. I stared at him before laughing  walking out his room running into G.

" Be there in  five or that's y'all ass " G said as we walked to the door. I nodded  hopping in my car waiting on Leland slow ass.

" Bitch hurry up" I yelled out the window making him flick me off. 

'Hoe don't rush me" he laughed as he got in the car. 

" Aye play something so I can get in mode" I told Leland as we pulled off to my crib to pass by time.

....

" Here's the plan we need y'all to take one of his best workers Tyler out. He young but I heard through the streets that's his nephew and right-hand man. He goes to y'all school, but never in school and shit. Here's more info about him" G said handing Leland a Manila folder.

 Here's more info about him" G said handing Leland a Manila folder

" Who dude next to him" I asked

" Oh, that's his cousin Erza he Jigz son they real close" I nodded my head closing the folder before standing up stretching.

I walked down to the basement reading the numbers on the door trying to find the room a leech was in. Once I found the room  I turned on the light seeing him dangling from his ankles with blood dripping onto the plastic. I grabbed  a bucket of water splashing it on him waking him up.  

"Wake yo bitch ass up" I gritted as I watch Leland and tray come in the room. He struggled for a minute but eventually woke up looking around smiling

" Bitch what you smiling for" tray asked

" Nothing" He quickly said shaking his head. 

"Thought so" tray said

We were currently torching one of jigs corner boys for information. Just recently Jigz sent his crew to raid one of our traps and burnt it down killing everyone in there including Dray and G cousin.

 Jigs, Dray and G use to be close from what I heard but things took a turn when they heard about jigs stealing money out they emergency funds then  lied about it.