Epilogue pt2

Seam POV

Miah, Aj and I was on the way to Lei's son reception, I wasn't really a big fan a funerals the crying and snot just annoys me. Like it's not that serious to be jumping and running around there's nothing you can do about it. I texted Leland for the address to the place. We was running a little late the thing started at 3 it was going on four now. Once Leland sent me the address we headed there we was 45 mins away from it.

"Are you going to talk to lei?" Miah asked

"About what?"

"About what we talked about last night?"  I nodded over the past few weeks Miah and I have been spending a lot of time together. Since the season is over with I spend most of my days at Miah house with Aj. I damn near live there only time I go back home is when I run outta clothes. We not together are anything we did have a few slips where I ended up in her bed but other than that I'm in Aj room on his floor. " Are you going to ask to see your daughter ?"

"I don't know if it's the right time to do that" I said scratching the back of my neck "I just wanna send her my condolences if it get to that then it can be that but I'm not about to force myself in a situation. I only can deal with one child at a time anyway"

Don't get me wrong my heart is telling me my daughter need me in her life but my eyes and head is saying she already have a daddy which is not me. I just don't wanna mess up her life more than it is. I wanna get my life together and better myself before I bring another child in my life.

"I'm confused" Miah said Making me sigh this the exact reason I don't want a daughter now girls dig to much into things and always trynna go the extra mile.

"What?" I asked irritated

"You okay with someone raising your child?" I nodded "so you telling me you okay with your daughter calling another man daddy?"

"Yup ..I mean she'll call another man daddy anyway if he stroking right" I laughed

"That's not funny" she said hitting my arm I shrugged turning the radio up I was over the conversation. If god want me to be in someone's life he would show me signs or bring them to me.

We pulled into the parking lot of a big church I texted Mori letting her know I was outside. I helped Aj out the car holding his hand waiting on Miah to get out so we can walk in. Leland came to the door waving us over

"Wassup bro"  he said shaking my hand "wassup little man.. Miah" he said dryly Miah smiled walking past us

"Is everybody still crying and shit?"

"Nah read the sign" he said pointing to the door

"If Your Looking For A Sad Party Turn Around This Is A Celebration!!" I read out Loud I nodded now I can fuck with this. We walked into a big party room that had food laid out in the front, a dance floor, a bar and a little play area that kids was playing on. It had blue,black and gold everywhere.

"Wanna eat Aj" Miah asked taking his hand he nodded looking at the kids playing "you hungry I can make your plate?" I nodded finding a table in the back to sit at.

"Having fun?" Leland asked coming to sit at the table with me I nodded "it's food right there and make sure you speak to my sister bitch and not just freeload of our shit" he laughed pointing to a table full of women