Chapter 2

Lei 

" So bitch.... Who..The..Fuck you been with" I asked mori staring at her love scares. 

" Girl it's a secret" she said making me gasped

"Really! from your best motherfucking friend" I asked putting my hand on my chest

" he doesn't want no one to know right now I swear I'll tell you as soon as I get the go"

" so, you listening to niggas now?" I asked cocking my head to the side

"Yeah... Dick to bomb" she said getting up and started riding the air

" bitchhhh I need some in my life " I laughed

" Ms. Lee Please don't be doing that nasty stuff in my class" Ms. C said making me laugh while mori just rolled her eyes at her before sitting back in her seat.

"Do you know where my brother is? He supposed to be in this class" I said thinking out loud mori just shook her head no

" oh, member they had that assembly"

" that was all the way by lunch. you think they still in there" I asked her

" let's go see" we walked out the class not caring about the teacher saying get back here we didn't care we had 15mins left until the end of the day anyways. We walked in the auditorium looking for my brother.

" there they go but I don't see mines" she said.  we looked around and seen him in the back by himself with his eyes closed.

We both looked at each other before laughing walking towards him. What I seen I did not fucking want to see I rubbed my eyes hoping my eyes was deceiving me.  I seen Seam getting head by a bitch that's a snake. I walked away trying not to let my emotions get the best of me, I waited to see if mori was behind me, but she was sitting by booby specifically sitting on his lap.

I stared at them for a second because when did this shit happen. I stood there stunned cause after realizing we was just talking about my brother private part.  🤮 the school bell ranged and I looked in my purse for my keys so I could leave. 

Right when I was about to walk out, I felt someone hug me from behind I looked up seeing it was Seam I immediately tried to get out of his hold. That shit just nasty touching someone knowing damn well he didn't wash his hands after he touched that roach.

" what you are doing all that extra shit for" he asked whispering in my ear as he pulled me closer to him. 

"stop before someone sees you,  matter fact why the fuck are you touching me" i asked pushing him off me.

" what you mean why ? I can touch you" he asked while he grabbed my face trynna kiss me.

"  don't fucking try to kiss me when you were probably kissing that roach Miah"

"What is you talking about girl" he asked playing clueless

"I seen Miah giving you top stupid and now you fucking trying to kiss me bitch go to the exterminator before touching me hoe" I said before walking out the building to my car. I opened my car door getting in and locking it. I turned my car on and pressed the play button on my car not caring what played pulling out the parking lot. 
....