Chapter 1

Lei

I parked my car in my normal parking spot before getting out my car speed walking to my first class of the day Ap physics. I honestly don't think this should be the first thing you do in the morning who's all the way woke anyway at almost 9 am.

" Morning Ms. G would you mind helping me set up for our experiment today" my teacher Mr. Haney asked. I nodded getting up out my seat helping him pour differ chemicals into containers and putting them on the table for him.

" y'all think she's fucking him? She always the first one here and always helping him to do shit" a group of girls said walking past me.

I just ignored them I know what I'm doing and not doing besides fucking the teacher is gross anyway. I sat down once I finished putting the equipment on the table as the bell finally ranged at 9:00

" Alright class the do now is on the board please do it now" Mr. H said laughing "see what I did" he said looking around to no one laughing " I'll explain everything once the tardy kids come in" He said walking to his desk before sitting down.

I looked at the board writing the do now down in my notebook before I started working on it . Once I was finished, I looked up to see the basketball team at the door dropping off their weak ass captain.

" damn he is so fine"

" He could give me an STD if he had one"

" he can be my baby daddy"

" he can rape me shitt"

I looked back and was disgusted one that shit was not funny two who the fucks say shit like that. 

"Wassup nerds" one of them said trying to walk in the class but Mr. Haney was Pushing him out . I swear they're so fucking dumb that's why they're in regular science classes. I got on my phone until Mr. was done handling what was at the door.

" Arseamian either you in or out not in between" he said

" alright y'all" Arseamian said giving them all a handshake before leaving to take a seat right next to me 🙄

" Wassup Lei when you gone have my baby" Arseamian asked making me  laugh at his dumb ass

" Man, I'm serious you the only baby mama for me"he smirked getting  all in my face. 

Did he just say I'm only baby mama material?

Instead of saying anything back I just ignored him that was until he tried to kiss my cheek had to stop that right there don't know where his lips been. I was about to say something until I heard my name

" look bitch wasn't you just at his house now he all in that bitch leilani face"

"Leilani is a hoe you see she trying to suck up Mr. H for a grade" she laughed as they all started laughing. I just ignored them cause at the end of the day them bitches ain't touching me period

"R baby" this girl lacy called out. Arseamian looked annoyed turning around

"What"