Chapter 20

Lei POV

11pm

I ran as fast as I could which felt like hours, I was outta breath and was tired, but I was determined to make it home or a friend's house. From my surroundings it looked like I was somewhere in the hood. I looked at the close's street sign seeing I was on 27th and Roosevelt. I seen black car ride around the block, and I ran in someone backyard hiding from it.

I felt something fuzzy and growling I looked to my left and seen a big ass guard dog staring at me.

Shit.

I see the dog running towards me and I ran out the backyard track was doing me justice today. I ran down the alley going onto the Main Street trying to act casual as possible. I am trying to figure out how to get all the way back on the other side of town, but I did not have any money and I was getting tired I did not have no phone nothing. I was growing frustrated this is to fucking much.

I decided to walk taking semi main streets just in case black tried to snatch me up someone would see me.

"Oh shit" I said out loud remembering my dad had a house on 26th and Hampton. I jogged there hoping someone was there my dad is a realtor and fix houses so hopefully his team is still there at almost 12 at night.

I walked down 26th street taking in my surroundings my dad uses to stop here all the time when I was younger and come out with plenty of bags. As I approached the house the smell of weed hit me, I knocked on the door hoping someone was here.

"Who it is" a man said

"Leilani" the knobs turned and the door open revealing a tall light skinned man almost resembling trey songs. I looked behind him seeing white stuff on a table.

"Sorry I must have the wrong house" I said getting ready to walk away

"Who at tha do.... ain't you Ledreak daughter?" Another man asked walking up to the door he looked older than the first man though. I nodded confused on how he knew my dad.

"Come In we don't bite" he said letting me in. I walked in seeing wads of cash everywhere and duffel bags against the walls, I seen white stuff on a scale, weed in baggies and pills in a tray sorter thing.

"My dad's a crackhead?" I said out loud to myself the two-man laughed shaking their heads

"Naw ma we work for your dad he sells this shit and we help him bag and clean his money" the older man said

"Wait so my dad a drug dealer?" I said trying to get confirmation

" nah not a drug dealer more like a drug lord... him and your uncle got the streets on lock even across the country" the younger one said.

I knew my uncle was in this mess, but I did not know my daddy was, that is why he always be gone for a long time , work a lot at nights all that bullshit I thought shaking my head.

So basically, all this is their fault and they had the nerve to not come for me and I was innocent in all this. The abuse I dealt with, the starving, mental abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse is all their fault.

"You good lil lady" the older man said I nodded ready to go.

"Do y'all mind taking me home?" I asked the younger grab his keys taking me home. He tried to make small talk, but I was on a mission to get my answers on why hide all this shit from me your own daughter.
......

Seam POV 12:45

"Alright baby I'm leaving I'll see you later tonight" I said getting up from angel couch

I decided to chill with her until it was time for me to go back to the trap to get my baby, we just chilled watching movies and eating junk food.

"Baby do you have to go" she whined I rolled my eyes she so clingy and all she does is whine like a fucking baby and that pisses me off.

"You not a baby" I said walking to the door letting myself out

"Yes daddy" she said seductively walking in front of me puckering up her lips I kissed her lips walking to my car

"I love you baby be safe. come back home to me" she said

"I love you too and I will" I said.

Y'all may be thinking you saying I love you already, but it does not mean nothing it just roll off my tongue when I say it to her. Not gon front I am really feeling her the more we spend time together the more we click. Lei always gon be by my side no matter what so I'm not really worried about her I know she a true ride or die Angel on the other hand she just temporary so I can dip and dab a little bit and still not care. Just like the saying having my cake and eating it too😌 I pulled off indirection to the warehouse to get lei back.

.......

"Move in silence find lei and get her outta there if you gotta kill em then kill em. One group check downstairs one group check outside, one check upstairs and one check the middle level... any questions?" Everyone shook their heads no

"Alright then let's go find my baby" G said.

We all loaded up getting in our separate vans taking this long drive to greenfield.

"Aye bitch you don't have no music to play or something" Tray asked Leland he nodded playing some bullshit. I was in my own little world. I was ready to see and hold lei but now angel and I is getting serious, so I am stuck like chuck. I thought about all of me and Lei memories and how she would react when she seen me until we got there.
.......

" y'all see that car... that's the same one from when we were here last time" I said noticing the car it was another car parked next to it.

"Who car dat is?" Leland asked

"Maybe the son or his. if it's his that's better I'm ready to beat his ass" I said

We got out our vehicles and broke into our different groups, We was creeping up to the house making sure our silencers were on. It was go time now 😈