Chapter 10

R POV

" Lee!" Coach yelled calling me over with the bucks' coach next to him

"You did a great job out there tonight Arseamian, I look forward to seeing you on my team" he said handing me a piece of paper making smile shaking his hand.

"This big boy... this you dream to play for the Milwaukee bucks. I told you be patient and it'll come" coach said making me laugh. I looked around for my niggas to share the news with them, but they were nowhere in sight.

"Congratulations Baby" lacy said coming up to me kissing me I was to in shock to pull her off me so I just let her do her thang, after all I did the damn thing out there and got a deal in Milwaukee.

"Ooo so they together now" some girl said walking by. I pulled lacy off me not wanting anyone thinking she was my girl.

"Let's go to your car baby so I can give you some congratulatory head" she said pulling me towards the exit. Once we made it in my car, she wasted no time pulling out my member licking the tip.

" baby it's your day just fuck my face" she said pulling her hair in a ponytail.

" bet" I thought.

I cracked my windows a little not wanting the sex smell to get in my car. I raised my seat back a little bit before I grabbed her face and pushed it down on my dick. I felt my shit go in her throat and she started humming sending vibrations through my Dick.

I played some music so No one can hear her moaning and my grunts. I raised up a little seeing Lei and that nigga back laughing and shit I prayed attention to them both as he put her on her hood and got in between hers. That hurts my feelings but imma keep it g. I turned the music down so they can hear me fuck lacy.

"Climb on top baby" I told lacy.

.......

Lei POV

" you need any help mommy" I asked

"Yes . you and laiah bake the cakes and tell the boys to go get some ice dinner should be done by the time y'all done with the cakes" she said putting a pot of water on adding salt to it.

I went to my room changing into the first pajama set I seen. It was a yellow short set I got from mori. I called laiah name so she can take my picture Ik why have a youngin take it but she good at taking pictures
"Here" she said handing me back my phone. I looked through them before I posted the one, I liked the most on Instagram

Liked by _E R Z A_ and 2,765,995 others Lani _G  I heard chocolate is good for you

Lani _G  I heard chocolate is good for you .. so let me be good for you 🤤
View all 1,543,567 comments
_ E R Z A_ Damn Ik you good for me 😉
LonyeaG_ come do these damn cakes 🤬

I locked my phone running downstairs to do the cakes.

" Come On laiah you can pour the stuff in while I mix" I said going into the kitchen seeing my dad and uncle .

Damn🤦🏾‍♀️

"Hold up what the fuck you have on or should I say don't" my dad asked

" right Lei where's your clothes.... you are showing every lil thang you got to offer" My uncle complained

" she ain't got shit to offer my baby still a virgin" my dad said

"She is" uncle D said

" Guys what's a virgin?" Laiah asked making my mom hit my dad and uncle

" umm a virgin is when you don't dance a lot" my dad said making me palm my face

"Well I'm not a virgin" she said proudly making them choke on their drinks. I bursted out laughing making everyone mug me🤣

"Get out my kitchen everyone laiah you say that word again I'm going to beat your ass" mama yelled as we all went to the movie room watching a movie until everyone gets here we all agreed on all about the Benjamin's.

......

R POV

I just left the Y after that sex I received I'm on cloud high I headed back to the house to get mori and tray so we can go to Lei house. I'm not feeling going over there but I promised Ms. G I would go.

I pulled up to the house seeing and unfamiliar car in the driveway taking my spot. I got out my truck walking in the house trynna see who was here.

"Aye Ma somebody in my spot again" I complained walking in the front room where I heard giggling.

"Hey, Momma Baby, I seen you out there tonight ... you did so good" my so-called mom said reaching for my cheek I grabbed her hand before she could touch me.

"What she is doing here" I asked my auntie

"She wants to talk to y'a-"

"I've been clean for a year now and I want my babies back" my mom said making me laugh, I walked of going to mori room pissed. I just barraged I'm not knocking

"you got something you want to tell me?" I asked her she just stood there looking at me crazy

"Seam if you don't get the fuck out, I promise you I'm going to stave you"

"Nah since when you and my nigga Leland started talking ... huh"

" you know what that's it ..." she said before going out her room I followed her into the kitchen

"So, you just gon ignore me" I asked as she kept rummaging through the utensils, she looked up at me with a smile on her face and a knife in her hand.

"Now what did I tell you to do" she said wiping her hand up and down the knife
I took off running into the living room trying to hide behind my auntie mori was right behind me.

"Auntie look she got a knife"

"So, tell her how you keep messing with me"

My auntie just shook her head while Ariana just looked scared between us two. Auntie got up and went to her room I kept a close eye on mori because I didn't trust her with that knife.

" I think y'all don upset y'all auntie" Arianna spoke

"We didn't" we said at the same time auntie came back out with something behind her back me and mori looked at each other

"Oh, shit HER WHOOPING BELT" we said in unison auntie laughed and started counting down skipping numbers

"Auntie you good you missed 4" I laughed while mori went to put the knife back.

"1"

"Look ma we did we did and it's clean" she just smiled and went back to her room.

"Aww I remember when y'all use to get in trouble to get-"

"You don't know us and don't try to force your way into our lives.... Auntie we out I'm spending the night" I yelled.

"Me too" mori yelled I looked at her and she bucked at me.

We got in heading to our destination Lei house honestly I don't even want to see her hoe ass how you got niggas all in between your legs like that's no mine I don't like sharing she should know this by now I shook the thought off just going with the flow.

Like comment vote