Chapter 6

R POV

I looked at my phone seeing it was almost midnight and Lei still wasn't home. I don't know who she with, but she not about to be staying out all night with no nigga especially while I'm here.

I went outside hearing a door close, Lei was struggling to get lay out. I grabbed lay for her heading into the house to put her in her bed.

" Goodnight Lay" I said kissing her cheek she wrapped her arms around my neck trying to squeeze me.

" night lil Billy" she said laughing loudly

" look you still sleepy talking silly" I said putting her cover over her and walking out her room.

I walked into Lei room without knocking seeing her bathroom door open. I walked in her bathroom seeing her naked body through her glass shower doors.

She can get it anytime

Her phone dinging snapped me out of my nasty thoughts

Baby Daddy 😋: Goodnight beautiful

I instantly got heated, not thinking I snatched open her shower door causing her to yell from me scaring her.

" What the fuck arseamian get...

"Who the fuck is baby daddy Lei?" I asked cutting her off

"What are you fucking talking about? Can you get out so I can finish" she yelled

I stood there waiting for my answer she knew I wasn't getting out until I had my answer. everyone knew what me and Lei had was weird one minute we are feeling each other the next we not. it's not no secret so I don't even know why she is acting like that.

She sighed trying to grab her towel to cover herself up. I snatched the towel then she tried to snatch the door close.

" if you don't get the fuck out, I will scream and my daddy will..." she said washing the soap off her, I tuned her out and just stood there in amusement cause damn she was fine.

I felt something hot hit my body causing me to snap back to see this girl done wet my clothes 🤦🏾‍♀️ . I shrugged and started taking off my clothes

"What are you doing" she asked I ignored her taking my briefs off before stepping in the shower with her. She was about to get out until I grabbed her pushing her into my erection she looked down and her eyes went big.

" my eyes up here Lei" I said snapping her out her daze.

" can I get out" she said sounding irritated

I looked at her then down at her plump juicy lips before attacking her mouth at first, she tried to pull away, so I had to trap her in the corner. the more I kissed her the more I got harder I rubbed her butt before smacking it as hard as I can she pushed me and poked her lip out

" ow you jack ass" she yelled stepping out the shower, I washed up getting out with her not bothering to wrap a towel on my body.

"Comere lemme show you something" I said pulling her naked body towards her bed

" I am not having sex with you after you was just all in Miah face fucking and eating her" she semi-yelled pushing me off her

I scrunched up my face at that bull shit I would never eat Miah she for everybody. I laughed off her statement and got under her covers.

"So, you don't have nothing to say" she said with an attitude crossing her arms

" first, I would never eat any female unless it's you, everybody know Miah don had everyone dick in her mouth and pussy. I refuse to eat another man's dick" I said she just gave me that yeah right look but got under the covers too.

She tried to sleep all the way at the edge of the bed I pulled her towards me laying her on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight. After few minutes I felt her breathing even out and I went to my schedule plan. 😌

In one swift motion I pulled her body up to my face so that her pussy was on my mouth I stared at her pussy in amusement she was shaved to perfection for a nigga.

"No" she mumbled trying to move

I licked her second pair of lips with my big wet tongue making her eyes pop open, I wrapped my arms around her thighs so she couldn't move and finished devouring her like my life depended on it.

Not gon lie I've never ate Pussy before Lei is the first, shit she was my first everything.

I parted her lips with my tongue going as deep as I can go, going back and forth from her actual hole and her clit. I pulled her down to where she couldn't move because she kept squirming trying to get out of my hold.

" mhmmm fuckkk...... ooooohhh baby I'm bout to cum" she yelled forgetting it was almost 1 something in the morning. She tried to grip my head and pull it off I redirected her hands to the head bored cause man that shit hurt. she was holding on to the headboard for dear life.

I trailed one of my hands up her body till it reached her breast slightly squeezing it making her moan my name 😋
" baby .....I'm bout to cum....ba-" before she could finish her statement she came in my mouth She tasted like strawberries so I just swallowed it licking up my mess.

"Do too much" She mumbled as I laid her on the bed.

I texted Miah seeing if she could fix my lil problem, but she was still at work, so I just asked lacy to come fix it. She always thirsty for my dick. I put back on my wet clothes before kissing Lei goodnight. I walked out they house making sure to leave the door unlocked so I can come back. I hopped in my whip driving to lacy house. I texted her outside so we can hurry this thang up so I can go lay back down with Lei before she knew I was gone. The whole time lacy was sucking me I imagined her being Lei.

"See you tomorrow" lacy said wiping her mouth walking back in the house I nodded before pulling off and going back towards Lei house.

.....

I walked in Lei bedroom to see her naked body sprawled out over the bed, I took my clothes off including my underwear getting in the bed with her making her snuggle under me

"Where you've been" she asked sleepily

" to the gas station" I said saying the first thing that came to mind she just nodded going back to sleep I rubbed her scalp while she rubbed up and down my chest.

I can honestly get use to this going to sleep under Lei every night. Potentially even marrying her and her having my kids I thought smiling before closing my eyes myself.

Like, Comment, Vote