Chapter 85

Ash^^
Seam POV
I've been living in Atlanta for almost two years now and let's just say Atlanta is dope as fuck, I needed this change of scenery. Almost every night we get invited out by some hoes and they be fine as fuck too all I do is practice, smoke, drink and fuck bitches I swear this the best lifestyle. I did have to slow it down in the beginning when I first moved here though cause during my physical exam I was told I had chlamydia good thing they caught it before hand I had to take some pills for about 2 weeks and everything was all good. I knew I only had to get it from angel because she was the only one I was sexually active with any other was just sucking my dick.

I also found out that I might have a four year old son, bonkers right! Turns out Miah could've possibly been pregnant but the timing doesn't add up to me on when I could've possibly gotten her pregnant. We did a DNA test almost a month ago and today I was getting ready to go back to Milwaukee so we can read the results together. I am a little hurt that I didn't get the chance of saying I didn't wanna be apart of the child's life instead she made that decision for me. I wanna be in his life and teach him the right stuff if he's mine I wanna do right by all my kids but lei is a tough nut  to crack. She let me see my daughter one time after the incident at Mori and leland house.

-
I texted lei apologizing again for the way my mom acted and to see if we could actually link up and talk she agreed to meet at Leland house since she was already over there. It took me 20 mins to get over there I knocked on the door waiting to be let in.

"Who is it?"

"Me bitch" Leland opened the door shaking my hand "wassup withchu who fine ass car is that in the driveway?" I asked walking in the house

"Lei's Whatchu doing here?"

"Lei said we could talk about what happened" he nodded leading me to the living room I spotted lei first sitting on the couch talking to Mori with Èire across her chest "hey everybody" I said making my presence known Èire popped her head up looking around "my bad I said sitting on Mori squishing her

"Get off fat ass" she said struggling to push me off  lei cleared her throat looking down at Èire who was just smiling

"My bad" she said raising her hands "y'all can talk now"  I cleared my throat

"Um I just wanted to apologize for the way my mom acted throwing a drink on you guys.. she was compl..

"Wait Ariana threw a drink at who?" Mari interrupted

"Me and Èire" lei said rolling her eyes "Èire eyes was bright red. My baby was crying so bad she been super clingy every since" she said letting Èire down

"Oh wow that's low even for her"

"Yeah and that's why I'm here to apologize on her behalf and hopefully it didn't mess up my chance of being in her life?"

"I don't mind you or your family I do ask that your mom is not around my child I don't care what's the circumstances is I don't want her around her"

"I can respect that" I said nodding she nodded too "what's her name again?"

"Èire'asiajah" she looked in our direction giving a devious smile I smiled back at her she came over to me waving at me I waved back and she raised her hands for me to pick her up I looked at lei who was on the phone with someone I picked her up bouncing her I never really held a baby before so I don't k ow if I'm holding her right.  She grabbed my hands trying to clap them laughing looking at lei I looked at Mori I was lost why she was doing this.

"When her sister and brother sleep she likes to be loud and clapping in their ears to wake them up" I nodded letting her do her thang

"Um Mori I gotta go the triplets don't have no more milk" she looked at me smiling "did you wanna keep her until I get back?" I nodded lei started grabbing her coat and stuff Èire jumped off my lap grabbing her coat too "no Èire'asiajah you staying here I'll be back okay" lei said puckering her lips Èire did the same giving each other a kiss. Lei started to walk to the door Èire followed behind her calling her name lei speed walked out the door making Èire burst into tears