Chapter 9

Lei outfit ^^
R POV

Today was our last game playing together it's just a get together at the Y watching us go out with a banger. All the major league coaches will be here tonight to possibly do some last-minute recruiting.

I've recently got recruited by the Boston Celtics but I'm not trying to go far out. I invited the coach from the Milwaukee bucks so they can give me another chance to show what I'm working with All or Nothing Baby.

7:45pm

I looked in the gym checking everything out I spotted just the coach I was looking for. I saw my auntie talking with some lady that looked like my Birth giver. I waved at my auntie as she returned the gesture back. I looked in the crowd for my sister or even Lei, not seeing them I walked back to the locker room.

I should've known they was going to be late I laughed to myself.

" Alright guys this is the senior's farewell basketball game as we all know. It's a lot of higher league coaches out there that's looking at you guys go out there and make this one count for coach b" Coach H said making everyone get teary eyed .

Coach B died a few weeks ago from lung cancer he was the best coach we could ask for honestly next to Coach H.

We told him them cigs a catch up with him I mumbled

" whatever you guys do out there reflects you and your high school legacy make this one count for the books boys" we huddled up getting ready for prayer as we heard the buzzers going getting ready for the game.

"Heavenly Father, you came into the world as one of us, and suffered as we do. As We go through our last game together as a team , help us to realize that you are with us at all times and in all things; that I have no secrets from you; and that your loving grace enfolds me for eternity. In the security of your embrace I pray"

"Amen" we yelled getting ready to head out to the locker room.

"Good luck broody" Leland said slapping my neck.

" Give it up for Brown Deer High School Falcons" the mc yelled.

We ran in shooting some lay ups then going to the middle of the floor doing our chant we walked back to where we were going to be at getting ready for the game. While the other team did their thing, I scanned through the crowd looking for my people again.

I see my auntie, Leland parents now I was just looking for my baby and my sister.
I see mori looking annoyed as some girl and boy was taking pictures together. Mori sense me looking at her at looked my way.

"Where's Lei" I mouthed

she pointed next to her and tapped her pointing at me. She looked and shrugged going back into the boy face. He looked mad familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Aye" I could out to Leland and tray

"You see that nigga Lei with . where I know him from?" I asked them to make them smack their lips .

"Bitch how we supposed to know where you know home from" Tray said.

I see Lei and the guy get up holding hands going out the gym. I shook my head at her she really sucking dick at my game knew she was a hoe.

The buzzer went off signaling that the starting players needed to be on the floor.
I looked back at the door where Lei went shaking my head, we go from feeling each other to doing our own thing.

.......

Lei POV

"5......4....3....2....1" everyone yelled reading the clock, Leland made a 3pt making a buzzer beater, I jumped up and down happy they won the last game.

"Not gon lie they good" Erza said making me smirk at him

"Told you... now Carry me" I demanded batting my eyelashes, he smiled turning around so I can get on his back.

"Bitch you to fucking big" Mori said sounding like a hater

"Bitch go congratulate your man"

" you not coming?" she asked

" I am... Ezzy can we go to them group of boys right there; I have to congratulate my brother" I said putting my head in the crook of his neck while we walked over there.

"Damn I got to take him from her he to fine to pass up" I heard some hoe say I laughed shaking my head

"You heard that too" Erza asked I shook my head

"Congratulations guys" I said as we approached everyone. Ezzy tried to put me down but I held on tighter so he wouldn't.

Leland and tray gave me a head nod saying thanks. I didn't see arseamian to congratulate him. I looked around seeing lacy walk up to him kissing him I turned away ready to go.

" My Baby did it" my mom said pinching his cheek while Laiah gave him a hug and my dad just gave him a handshake.

"Congratulations boys... where's Seam?" Ms. Tiny said walking up with some woman we shrugged our shoulders not knowing

"A'Morie you can't speak to your mother" the lady asked

"Hey mommy" mori said walking to Ms. Tiny giving her a hug and walking off with Leland. I stared at the lady more trying to see the resemblance she was honestly beautiful

"Well we're going to head out don't forget dinner at the house you are welcomed to come" my mom said to mori mom

"I don't think that's a good idea yet but thanks for the offer" she said.

"Come on Ezzy" I said in his ear making him go to the door.

"I had a good time with you today bestie" Ezzy said

"Me too we need to start linking more often especially since the summer is here" I smiled.

Ezzy put me down on top of my car hood and got in between my legs. At the game me and Ezzy had a talk and we just agreed to be friends. Things is complicated in both of our world his being his dad basically disowning him because he won't marry the girl, he wants him to marry and mine being Seam ugly ass.

"Ooaa ... fuck seam baby....con....grats baby—- ohhh" we heard someone moan. We looked at each other with wide eyes then looked for the car. I see seam car shaking and a girl moaning his name. The girl turned her head and I see it was lacy🙄 .

Like Comment Vote