Chapter 87

Erza POV

I stormed out the house door ignoring pops questions I had to get away from lei cause she was really starting to piss me off. I didn't want to leave her with the kids like that but I'd rather remove myself from the situation before doing something I know I'll regret.

"Yes Juju?" I asked answering the phone

"How much longer ?" She asked sounding irritated

"Damn just give me 5 mins I'm walking down the street now ... have the door open" I said hanging up in her face.

Juju was someone I grew up here in Jamaica when my dad rivals would try to kill us or something we would go to juju house. My mom and juju moms was actually best friends, they raised us together like brother and sister,they did everything together they even died together. Juju and I was there for each other when they passed away I had it worse cause I lost my mom and sister in the same day. We lost contact when my dad moved us to the states for a 'better life' as he say but nothing got better about it.

"Wassup bahbey" she said letting me in

"Stop calling me that gay ass shit and Nothing much" I said taking my shoes off sitting on her couch she had 4 backwoods rolled up just for me

"Why can't I call you that ? You act like a bitch sometime I'm just calling you what I call my hoes ...Damn son what happened to your face? Somebody fucked you up" she said laughing examining my face I slapped her hand away from me pushing her on the couch

"Fuck you punk" I said giving her the bird I picked up the backwoods lighting it up inhaling the smoke

"Damn boy calm down it ain't going no where" she laughed grabbing one of the table doing the same thing

"You stay on dick.. Whatchu wanted to talk about?"

"Aight so remember that bad ass shawty I was talking to" I nodded "so tell me why that bitch was fake gay" she laughed "I already figured though cause the bitch was acting nervous like bitch if you gay you gay either let me fuck or get out"

"You sound just like a nigga Ju" I laughed

"These bitches be having me fucked up .. anyways wassup with the fam? When can I take yo fine ass wife?"

"Bitch In neveraury you never even seen my wife"

"Pussy she all in your phone .. you even got her face tatted on your chest bird chest ass nigga I swear I could never you a love struck ass nigga"

"Shut up when you love someone you let the whole world know you wouldn't get it cause you a hoe" she gave me the bird "but I need advice though?" She nodded "so today lei and I got into it real bad"

"Whatchu do?" I smacked my lips "nigga you always doing shit" I took a breath before telling her everything that happened today, by the look on her face she wasn't to pleased she even popped me a few times. But that's why I like having Ju as a friend cause she can give me a female perspective on things.

"Nigga you so fucking stupid" she said slapping my head I rubbed the spot mugging her " give me yo girl you don't know how to appreciate her enough.. if I had her I'll be worshipping the ground her fine ass walk on shit fucking with me she won't be walking I'll carry her everywhere she need to go just to feel on her ass"

"You done lusting over my wife?" She shook her head

"No you don't deserve her honestly from what you told me from today you disrespected her three times today I would've beat your ass too fuck it I would've killed you first you didn't introduce me as your wife then you hit my baby for that bitch..