Chapter 47

Seam POV 7:49pm

"Babe where you bouta go?" Angel asked

"I'm going to have dinner with Lei" I said before thinking

"Really?why?" She yelled

"It's not like that she said she had to tell me something so I'm hearing her out" I explained she nodded going into the closet coming back out in some tight fitted shirt and jeans.

"Where you going?"

"Withchu"

" why" I asked confused

"Cause I don't trust that bitch nor do I like her"

"What about Lucas?" I asked trying to change her mind

"Did you forget you dropped him off at my brothers? Seam I'm going and that's final I'm gon show her what she thought she had" she said walking out our bedroom I groaned palming my face.

I was really trying to go by myself so I can have an honest heart to heart with lei cause ain't no way in hell she done with me after all the shit we've been through. We was each other's first like don't that hold something in her heart? If what Mori said was true about lei being pregnant I'm going to be there for her 24/7, I know I told angel that it wasn't mines but I know lei she not a hoe . This baby is really a blessing honestly lei thought she can get rid of me but god blessed her with my child now that give her every reason to be with me now cause Lei not gon bring a baby in this world unless she has a family. That's one thing she always say she wants to be a family if she has kids. Now that we have a baby together maybe she'll leave her husband and come back and it's easy to get ride of angel ass.

I locked the house up getting into the car starting it before pulling off to ihop on miller parkway.
....
It is 8:26 and Angel and I just pulled up into IHOP I mean I'm always late but I didn't want to be late to this sit down I really wanted to see my babies.

"Ladies first" I said as I held the door open for angel

"Thank you baby" she said kissing my lips I nodded I was praying angel wasn't going to be extra tonight and feel all up on me.

" GoodEvening how many sir" the reception man said I scanned the restaurant looking for lei

"I'm actually meeting someone here... chocolate skin thick wide hips ass for days" I said describing lei

" you so fucking disrespectful" angel mumble

"Um I think she over there you can go check if you like" I nodded walking over to the booth checking I nodded to the man observing lei. She had two plates on the table along with two drinks I guess she ordered for me.

"Did she really think you was gon come alone?" Angel said outloud

"Wassup" I said walking up to the table

"Hey" she said giving me a tight lip smile

"Are you going to say hello to me too?" Angel asked

"Well you the one who walked up to me so you the one that need to speak" lei said tilting her head

" anyways I see you order me some food" I said sliding in the booth staring at her

"Nah that's for my husband y'all gotta order yourselves"

"Do you even have a real legit husband? Or are you just trying to guilt seam back up to be with you?"

" Angel I don't want him but the way he eye fucking me is making me uncomfortable check your man boo" lei said smiling getting on her phone