Chapter 12

Lei POV

It has been a week since everything happened with Arseamian and everyone been down my fucking back asking, "Am I okay?" 🙄

honestly, I am still numb to it my body just do not allow me to do anything all I do is sleep during the day and eat during the night so I would not run into anyone. My room is totally trashed from our altercation my mom had someone come fix it up. I have been staying in one of the guest bedrooms until my room get fixed.

Arseamian and I have not been in contact face to face since everything happened the first few days, he blew my phone up apologizing and sending me shit expensive things that I did not need. Then after a while it stopped, I guess he had got the message.

Over this past week I missed my brother graduating, I have missed my exams and I missed my laiah party. She told me she was sad her whole party without me there, but her birthday pictures said otherwise.

I told her we can have a girl's day just us to make up for me not being there. As for my exams my dad had to bring them to me so I can take them, and my mom faced times me for the graduation. I just didn't feel like doing anything nor did I feel pretty to show my face, mom said I was falling into depression but I don't think I am. people who is depressed don't eat as much and all I do is eat. My mom arranged a trip to Vegas for just us girls so I can get out the house and into a different scenery.

" you ready babe" I heard my mom say knocking on the door

" just about I'm putting my makeup in my bag then I'll be down" I yelled,
I did a double check to make sure I had everything before leaving out with my bags.

" there's my pretty baby girl. haven't seen that face in years" my dad said coming up to me taking my bags

" I thought I was your baby girl" Laiah said

"I was first honey" I said sticking out my tongue making her mug me.

" let's go I'm trying to kick this summer off right" my mom yelled walking out the house

I walked to the car getting in watching Leland and my dad put our bags in the car. going on this trip was Laiah , my mom, me, mori , Ms. Tiny and my cousin Shayla but she is going to meet us there a later day. We all packed up into my dad Escalade driving to the airport.

" while I'm gone do..."

"Don't start I'm grown I got this" my dad said interrupting my mom she slapped him on the back of the head before finishing talking

" like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted... don't have no bitches in my house, don't mess up my house , don't burn down my house at lastly DONT FUCKING CALL ME" my mom said staring at my dad but saying loud enough for Leland to hear. We arrived at Mitchell international airport grabbing our belongings heading into the airport.

"Imma miss you baby" my mom said kissing my dad

"Imma miss you too sexy" he said kissing my mom grabbing her butt 🤮

"Ewww" we all said at the same time

They both just looked at us and my mom pointed at Leland and mori while my dad pointed at her stomach laughing. Mori grew red in the face while I laughed lowly.

"Don't think you sliding either talking about we nasty, but I heard what you told that boy and l really didn't want to think that" he said sounding like he was about to cry.

"Bye daddy" I waved to him

"Nope don't call me that you might call him that" he laughed, my mom looked confused at me and I told her I will explain later walking into the airport. We headed over to the private jet part telling them we ready to board the plane.

"Ma take my picture but do it off guard" I said looking down at my phone I seen the flash go off before looking up to her

Liked by Otf_Seam and 3,982,679 others Lani_G I missed you guys 😌😘View 2,345,876 comments _ E R Z A_ we missed you too bestie Otf_Seam I miss you baby have fun😘

Lani_G I missed you guys 😌😘
View 2,345,876 comments
_ E R Z A_ we missed you too bestie
Otf_Seam I miss you baby have fun😘

I went through the comments hearting all the I miss you when I read Arseamian comment I was trying not to cry. I miss him so much it is ridiculous I mean I know he hurt me, but I hurt him to. I started the fight, but I did not mean for it to go that far. I miss his touch, stares even him sneaking in my room cuddling with me then waking up early to lay back in Leland room. I laughed at the one time he got caught by my dad.

Flashback

I texted Seam I did not want to lay by myself and that if he did not come, I was going to cut his dick off. He came busting in my room smiling

"Daddy's home" he semi yelled I smiled at him patting the bed I was tired, and we had school tomorrow it was already midnight. He took off his clothes leaving his boxers on getting in the bed with me pulling me onto his chest.

"Damn baby you smell so good" he said smelling me all over like a weirdo I laughed smelling him

"And you stink baby" I said rubbing up and down his chest he laughed before massaging my scalp 😌

"I love you Lei you are my world"

" I love you too daddy" I said lifting my head so he can kiss me. I laid back down going to sleep.

"You set your alarm?" I asked him, he said yeah so, I went back to sleep.
....

"Baby your alarm going off" I said tapping Seam he just held me tighter kissing my forehead.

"5 more mins" he said before going back to sleep I gave him five more minutes and he kept saying it every time 5 mins went past.

"Arseamian Get the fuck up before we both get in trouble" I said pushing him out the bed causing a big thud

"Lei you okay" my dad yelled

"Oh, shit see... hurry up "I said palming my face
My dad walked in when Arseamian was putting on his shirt.

"What you are doing in here. aren't you here for Leland?" Arseamian looked like a deer caught in head lights

"I saw a spider and you know I don't do those no one else wanted to help but him" I said defending him

"Oh, then why is he putting his shirt on"

" daddy why you're asking all these questions if you weren't going to kill the spider" he nodded before walking out

" Nah you get out to and don't come back in here ... you if it's a spider come get me I don't care if I'm balls deep in your mom come get me"
.....
"Hellllooooo Lei" mori yelled in my face

"Huh"

" buckle up we're about to take off" I nodded putting my seatbelt on and put my headphones in.